forum

[resolved] How to get all my beatmaps back and how to access game data of osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PumpedEiffel
So I just moved to a new pc and I'm not sure on how to get all my beatmaps back, is there any way?

Also how do I access the app data of osu! cuz when I downloaded it there's only osu! install
ICanNotDoSlider
It's stored in Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\osu!.
I think you could just copy/move your beatmaps folder to your new one.
Topic Starter
PumpedEiffel
here's the thing is that I moved to a completely new pc.
and the other pc is broken
Death
There's no way to get all of your beatmaps back if you are on a new computer and don't have access to your old one. You'll need to redownload them manually.

If you're specifically interested in beatmaps you had, you can check the "Most played beatmaps" section of your profile to redownload ones you played a lot. If you just want to download a lot of maps in bulk, you can use beatmap packs to do that quickly.
Topic Starter
PumpedEiffel

Death wrote:

There's no way to get all of your beatmaps back if you are on a new computer and don't have access to your old one. You'll need to redownload them manually.

If you're specifically interested in beatmaps you had, you can check the "Most played beatmaps" section of your profile to redownload ones you played a lot. If you just want to download a lot of maps in bulk, you can use beatmap packs to do that quickly.
ah alright oke ty
Xristoslaz2kYT
How to then back :
So go and sing in on your new pc than go to the osu website click on your profile and scroll down untill you see what beatmaps you are playing so click one of them click download and don't I guess it will work also back your beatmaps up into a USB flash drive so you will never lose them