forum

prompts (but better) + gifts for @B0ii and @Gengar9nn

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lostsilver
yay i finally did something :D these all have my signature on them so don't steal them, or i'll find out who stole 'em and report them! btw sorry about them not having color... i hope you still enjoy! <3
character colors: blue-ish purple - Mike light pink-ish red - Steven dark pink-ish red - Strangled!Red dark blue-ish purple - Strangled!Blue light blue - Ghost!Mike light red - Ghost!Steven
someone tell @B0ii about the first one lol (i know how much he likes microwaves and ovens)
which art/prompt was your favorite? let me know!
I AM VERY SMART
The third prompt got me XD but they are all well made! Nice artstyle :)
Topic Starter
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

The third prompt got me XD but they are all well made! Nice artstyle :)
thanks so much! my artstyle has evolved in the 6 years i've been drawing. i really hope @B0ii and @Gengar9nn look at this as well, i think theyll like the arts i made for them. if anyone wants to, can you tell @B0ii and @Gengar9nn? thanksss <3<3
Ymir
Has your art improved? The lineart looks so smooth now!
Topic Starter
lostsilver

-Remi wrote:

Has your art improved? The lineart looks so smooth now!
it has over the years! thanks so much for the kind comment, -Remi! i appreciate it <3
15C
IT looks amazinngggg
Stomiks
Have you ever tried doing artworks that will take a long time? I'm curious to see what you can do at your full potential.
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

Have you ever tried doing artworks that will take a long time? I'm curious to see what you can do at your full potential.
perfect timing for that comment! i was gonna turn a stop-watch on for a sill little lighting test of Mike, Steven and Miki eating watermelon on a nice summer day, so once it's done i'll make sure to post it plus how long it took! most of my art would normally take 1 to 2 hours, so this may take a while longer! (and i may post progress hehe) be prepared for the full potential of my artwork, everybody! see you soon! <3

edit one: sketch done! it took 37 minutes. help me this is gonna kill me

edit two: im on the shading now, stop watch is currently at 2 hours and 13 minutes, i've still got a while to go, plus i have to take a shower at some point cause im stinky
npc_BeaniCraft
cute (and funny) art!
Topic Starter
lostsilver
it's finally done! the total time taken would be 5 hours and 24 minutes! (only bc i had to take breaks cause my finger hurt and i had to go to the bathroom a few times) but that's besides the point. the lighting came out awesome in my opinion! i'm so very proud of how it came out. so here it is! the final reveal!

drum roll please!

ta-da!!! :D

and here is the background:

i really hope you guys liked it! my finger hurts a lot right now... hehe...

and for those who are curious, here's the music Mike's playing/i listened to while drawing this:
Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Holiday by Green Day
21 Guns by Green Day
American Idiot by Green Day
Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring
Misery Business by Paramore
Partners In Crime by Set It Off, ft. Ash Costello (legit my fave song other than Misery Business and Welcome To The Family right now)
Welcome To The Family by Avenged Sevenfold/A7X

hope you guys like the drawing!!! <3<3<3
Duck o-o
wow these 2 are cool
i like that u actually drew the bg rather than what i do which is drawing it but leaving character sized holes lol
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Dementedduck wrote:

wow these 2 are cool
i like that u actually drew the bg rather than what i do which is drawing it but leaving character sized holes lol
hehe yea! i appreciate it <3 i'm sooooooooo so so so so proud of how these came out!
B0ii
the first one is epic lol
Topic Starter
lostsilver

B0ii wrote:

the first one is epic lol
thank you!!! <3 i spent a while on it, trying to get the proportions right lol
Gengar9nn
“Humanised!Gengar”

Seems Insteresting. . .

Edit: I AM A PERSON WHO OWNS 5 OVENS
I AM VERY SMART

Gengar9nn wrote:

“Humanised!Gengar”

Seems Insteresting. . .
Btw I just searched humanised gengar on Google and yup yup yup there are only masterpieces
Gengar9nn

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Gengar9nn wrote:

“Humanised!Gengar”

Seems Insteresting. . .
Btw I just searched humanised gengar on Google and yup yup yup there are only masterpieces
uh um
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Gengar9nn wrote:

“Humanised!Gengar”

Seems Insteresting. . .

Edit: I AM A PERSON WHO OWNS 5 OVENS
super glad you like them! <3<3<3<3 they took a really long time... but im happy you like them <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Stomiks

eeriepump wrote:

it's finally done! the total time taken would be 5 hours and 24 minutes! (only bc i had to take breaks cause my finger hurt and i had to go to the bathroom a few times) but that's besides the point. the lighting came out awesome in my opinion! i'm so very proud of how it came out. so here it is! the final reveal!

drum roll please!

That's cool
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

drum roll please!

That's cool
thank you! i'm super happy that you like it! i spent soooooooooo long trying to draw this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
Topic Starter
lostsilver
hiya, everybody! finally back with some more drawings! though this time, i decided to experiment with a different comic style. i tried to draw some angst(?) with Strangled!Red and Strangled!Blue. the first six frames take place the night of "The Incident". (y'know Strangled!Red yeeting Strangled!Blue out of existence) and the last frame is of Strangled!Red and Strangled!Blue now. i've never drawn angst before, but i've wanted to try the past few days, so here you go!
and i drew Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Robin! (Teen Titans GO! versions) please tell me who's your favorite! my favorites are Raven and Starfire <3
i also drew the angry italian man from pizza tower (peppino), the little mario lookin guy from pizza tower (gutavo), and faker angry italian man (fake peppino) i know 179bpm will like this one, so someone tell them please!
and i have a headcannon that Steven has the same hair color as Mike, a nice, soft, Rosy-Brown. and Steven's true hair color showing kinda Mike freaks out a bit... and i made a drawing of Steven with his actual hair color! please tell me which hair color looks better on him.
hope you guys like these! i'll be back later with some more.
and if you want, you can give me some requests! just be aware that they'll take a while, so please be patient with me! (only reason they'll take a while is because i'm really busy with other projects too, so when i have more time, i'll make sure to give you guys some content!)
npc_BeaniCraft

eeriepump wrote:

hiya, everybody! finally back with some more drawings! though this time, i decided to experiment with a different comic style. i tried to draw some angst(?) with Strangled!Red and Strangled!Blue. the first six frames take place the night of "The Incident". (y'know Strangled!Red yeeting Strangled!Blue out of existence) and the last frame is of Strangled!Red and Strangled!Blue now. i've never drawn angst before, but i've wanted to try the past few days, so here you go!
and i drew Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Robin! (Teen Titans GO! versions) please tell me who's your favorite! my favorites are Raven and Starfire <3
i also drew the angry italian man from pizza tower (peppino), the little mario lookin guy from pizza tower (gutavo), and faker angry italian man (fake peppino) i know 179bpm will like this one, so someone tell them please!
and i have a headcannon that Steven has the same hair color as Mike, a nice, soft, Rosy-Brown. and Steven's true hair color showing kinda Mike freaks out a bit... and i made a drawing of Steven with his actual hair color! please tell me which hair color looks better on him.
and if you want, you can give me some requests! just be aware that they'll take a while, so please be patient with me! (only reason they'll take a while is because i'm really busy with other projects too, so when i have more time, i'll make sure to give you guys some content!)
some good art!
Topic Starter
lostsilver

BeaniCraft wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

some good art!
thank you so much!!! which art piece was your favorite?