forum

Am I good at the game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shxdowsk8r_osu
Am I good in osu!mania? I just started playing a few days ago. I can easily complete 3 star maps, and I'm starting to do 4 star maps. I have completed two four star maps, but any map above 4.40 star I can't really do. Am I good for a player that has played rhythm games for a year?

Here is some of my gameplay:

https://imgur.com/a/q9NcrDW

https://imgur.com/a/TjejN9t
Stomiks
Have you been playing offline for over a year? Cause jesus your current stats are way off with these clips.

For someone who played for a year, I'd personally say you're a bit below average since I reckon most players could play more than 4.40 stars after a year of playing. But hey, progress isn't that important. In my eyes, you're always gonna be good at the game if you have fun playing it.
Topic Starter
Shxdowsk8r_osu
No, I've been playing other rhythm games besides Osu!Mania, I just started playing osu like a few days ago. I took some breaks, so if I'm being honest I've only been playing for a few months. I would estimate 4-7 months.
Stomiks
Then yeah I think you're pretty much on average pace with what you told me. Not improving fast per se, but improving at a good steady rate.
15C
Wait........ You havent played any other vsrg before? and you can do that after a day?
hes the mrekk of osu!mania
You might need to work on your acc tho, below 90% is kinda spamming
Topic Starter
Shxdowsk8r_osu
The reason why I get below 90% acc is because I play songs that are pretty fast, and I can't hit some notes in time and I just miss them all.
Stomiks
I mean, if you can't handle playing at harder difficulties with good acc, then it's best if you go back down in star rating until you can get proper acc like 96%-98% and move on to harder ones.
Nene Sakura
it's hard to tell whether you are talented with such a low play count. some people may improve very fast at beginning but that doesn't mean they can reach a high level later, continue playing until you hit a wall and you can see your limits.
beijing beef
no, but you can become good