forum

[Archived] Map rank not updating anymore ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Edahel
Hey, I've notived that there is a map that seems stuck in A rank and I wondered if that's normal ? Whenever I play it (normal difficulty) I get S rank, but when I go back to the menu it's still at A, and when I look at my ranks here on the website, I notice that this specific map & difficulty is indeed ranked S so I don't get why it doesn't show in game. Is that some kind of glitch or am I doing something wrong ? I don't have that on others maps, only this specific one.

(Also I've been unable to find help online, maybe that's because the letter you get at the end of a map isn't called rank ? Sorry it's been a few years since I last played, I don't really remember the terms)

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Blushing
Are you filtering by a certain mod combination or something of the sort?
Are you in the right gamemode?
Topic Starter
Edahel
I don't think I'm using any mod, everything seems normal. As said, all the other maps's rank do change when I get a better result than last time, it's just that very specific map that doesn't update anymore despite being updated on my profile here.
Death
What map?

Is it just the grade that's not changing on the beatmap card or is your score also not changing in the leaderboard?