forum

i'm gonna try to do prompts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lostsilver
send me silly prompts with my characters
Steven, Mike, Red, Blake, Silver, Gold, GlitchyRed, Dawn, Grey, StrangledRed, StrangledBlue, GhostMike, GhostSteven, and Miki
just think of some silly things, also, i'm making some art to post here too, so please be patient with the prompts you guys give me. (ALSO USE PROMPT GENERATORS PLEASE THANKS) thanks for reading, and have a great day/night! (also, stay safe!!)
Farfocele
all of them skydiving
Stomiks
saw-like escape room
Ymir
all of them skydiving into a saw-like escape room
Gengar9nn
... with gengar-chan
Stomiks
while playing various instruments
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Farfocele wrote:

all of them skydiving

Stomiks wrote:

saw-like escape room

-Remi wrote:

Gengar9nn wrote:

... with gengar-chan

Stomiks wrote:

that is way to hard to draw im sorry but no please give me things i can actually draw like use prompt generators for it (no weird or suggestive stuff ofc) (also, srry for late response but i kinda forgot about this thread)
Stomiks
Then can you put them all on top of a skyscraper?
Farfocele

eeriepump wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

all of them skydiving

Stomiks wrote:

saw-like escape room

-Remi wrote:

Gengar9nn wrote:

... with gengar-chan

Stomiks wrote:

that is way to hard to draw im sorry but no please give me things i can actually draw like use prompt generators for it (no weird or suggestive stuff ofc) (also, srry for late response but i kinda forgot about this thread)
all of them skydiving
Stomiks
oh yeah eerie where's the prompts at
npc_BeaniCraft

Stomiks wrote:

eerie told me that they forgot about this thread...
(for context as to why they didn't post, they can't post at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience!)
(re-read the post they made at the top!)
Stomiks

BeaniCraft wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eerie told me that they forgot about this thread...
(for context as to why they didn't post, they can't post at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience!)
(re-read the post they made at the top!)
I see lmao. Well it's up to them whether they wanna continue this thread or not.
Topic Starter
lostsilver
had to log in on my new computer. i'll try to continue this thread if you all can use prompt generators. or search otp prompts on google, and i'll think of characters to use for the prompts. thanks to everybody who understands. sorry for the inconvenience to anybody thinking i would draw a saw like escape room, or my characters sky diving. that stuff is just too complicated. :( and please, if you want to think of something, make it simple. remember, nothing too weird or gross, only silly stuff. thanks for reading!
Stomiks
yeah it's alright
Ymir

eeriepump wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

all of them skydiving

Stomiks wrote:

saw-like escape room

-Remi wrote:

Gengar9nn wrote:

... with gengar-chan

Stomiks wrote:

It's good to challenge yourself.
Farfocele

eeriepump wrote:

had to log in on my new computer. i'll try to continue this thread if you all can use prompt generators. or search otp prompts on google, and i'll think of characters to use for the prompts. thanks to everybody who understands. sorry for the inconvenience to anybody thinking i would draw a saw like escape room, or my characters sky diving. that stuff is just too complicated. :( and please, if you want to think of something, make it simple. remember, nothing too weird or gross, only silly stuff. thanks for reading!
draw steven googling en passant
Stomiks

Farfocele wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

What's with you and googling en passant?
Farfocele

Stomiks wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

google r/AnarchyChess
Stomiks

Farfocele wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

google r/AnarchyChess
I don't get it
Duck o-o
Farfocele

Stomiks wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

google r/AnarchyChess
I don't get it
new response just dropped (i'm done)
Stomiks

Farfocele wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

google r/AnarchyChess
I don't get it
new response just dropped (i'm done)
hmmm
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Farfocele wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

i actually had to search en passant up bc i didnt know what it was
but anyway here's yours:

Dementedduck wrote:

they're silly, and i like to think they're in a relationship :)
so here the sillies are:

do you guys want me to post the sketches and process for the next few? i feel like doing that. but anyway, i hope you like these you two. :D
Farfocele

eeriepump wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

but anyway here's yours:

Dementedduck wrote:

so here the sillies are:

do you guys want me to post the sketches and process for the next few? i feel like doing that. but anyway, i hope you like these you two. :D
Holy Hell!
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Farfocele wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Farfocele wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

but anyway here's yours:

Dementedduck wrote:

so here the sillies are:

Holy Hell!
does that mean you like them? if so, im very glad :D
Duck o-o

eeriepump wrote:

but anyway here's yours:

Dementedduck wrote:

so here the sillies are:

very good drawings 0-0
sketches would be cool too yea
MrMcMikey22
got a scary prompt O_O
Topic Starter
lostsilver
MrMcMikey22

Person A = Red
Person B = Silver
Topic Starter
lostsilver

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Person A = Red
Person B = Silver
i gotchu man, just gimme a sec, kinda busy
edit 1: sketch done, working on lines
edit 2: done here's mikeys thing:
Stomiks
That guy on the left's head's pretty big
DeletedUser_14357613
Person A and Person B not speaking each other languages, falling in love and learning together.
I AM VERY SMART

Person A: Gold
Person B: Blake
Stomiks
What website do you use for these prompts
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

What website do you use for these prompts
https://atsuzaki-playground.neocities.org/
Topic Starter
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

srry for late response was drawing something for a friend, ill get to that soon! <3 (and im making another thread rn so itll take a while :(
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

srry for late response was drawing something for a friend, ill get to that soon! <3 (and im making another thread rn so itll take a while :(
Don't hesitate to take breaks, you have all the time in the world!
Topic Starter
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Don't hesitate to take breaks, you have all the time in the world!
thanks so much! <3 ill make sure to get it done, i promise. <3
Farfocele
"Steven and Red reading mean tweets/comments about themselves and laughing it off." - Prompt Generator
Stomiks