forum

what/who made you play osu!mania?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rei et
i just thought guitar hero was too easy for me, so i tried osu std, but i sucked, then i got into mania and it was fun asf
Gamesnake7
My big bro 😎
Stomiks
I'll just put this here...
WitherMite
I got burnt out on osu std in july 2020, so learned 4k, got to 24k, burnt out on mania and decayed until now where I'm learning 7k mostly over on quaver
pofnkul
fnf
Hoshimegu Mio
I have no clue.
Pckables

pofnkul wrote:

fnf
Also FNF

The only reason I didn't play osu!mania sooner was because I thought Osu only had Standard mode up until a few months ago.
Doesn't help that searching most things Osu is going to show specifically standard mode.
_Reset

pofnkul wrote:

fnf
same thing didnt download mania till like a year later
SylviaSh
Jakads. I saw his video of playing "what's up? pop!" level 37 AP in PJSK. I see a lot of comments saying this is too easy for him, he can fall asleep, some jokes like that.

Then I watched his 7k videos and was like ... what the hell are these...

Then I downloaded osu ;-) I will try to play it in the weekend
_Kancho_
I play o2jam previously and osu mania is the first gamemode I played right away
Hoshimegu Mio

SylviaSh wrote:

Jakads. I saw his video of playing "what's up? pop!" level 37 AP in PJSK. I see a lot of comments saying this is too easy for him, he can fall asleep, some jokes like that.

假卡退坑了ToT
SylviaSh

YyottaCat wrote:

SylviaSh wrote:

假卡退坑了ToT
啊?……我才刚知道他😱 是音游全退了,还是只退了 osu 啊
Hoshimegu Mio

SylviaSh wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

SylviaSh wrote:

假卡退坑了ToT
osu删了,跑别的地方继续当全能王去了
SylviaSh

YyottaCat wrote:

SylviaSh wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

SylviaSh wrote:

假卡退坑了ToT
osu删了,跑别的地方继续当全能王去了
这样……没有全退就还好,我以后还可以看到 PJSK 38 难度他首杀的一天 (狗头
Tachyon
staiain, etterna community made me quit tho
luingear
I got into rhythm games thanks to Guitar Hero a few years ago. I was really invested in it, and I already was able to FC a few songs in expert. It was really fun.

Then, I saw that you could mod your controller and change the color of the buttons so it looks cool and all and I decided I wanted to do that. Pulled out a screwdriver, and started going at it. It was going pretty fine, I put it back together and turned it on... but it didn't work.

It so happens that when I put it back together, one of the screws damaged the cable going to the buttons, so I had to get it repaired.

In the meantime, I still wanted to play some GH, but my controller was out and I didn't want to play GH with keyboard, so I adventured to try other games. That's when I remember I used to play osu std for a little while and found out about mania. And here you got me.
Reyalp51
This

He also plays geometry dash, thats why i know him
Topic Starter
rei et

Reyalp51 wrote:

This

He also plays geometry dash, thats why i know him
this made me play osu after quitting clone hero
TheAngryNerd101
I used to play FFR on web back in 2018 but my interest didn't spark until Nanachi's famous Galaxy Collapse play at the end of 2019. I only played FFR cause didn't have a laptop until October 2020 and then around 4 months later I finally decided to download osu! and play.
Stomiks

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

I used to play FFR on web back in 2018 but my interest didn't spark until Nanachi's famous Galaxy Collapse play at the end of 2019. I only played FFR cause didn't have a laptop until October 2020 and then around 4 months later I finally decided to download osu! and play.
fr nanachi started my passion to play mania too
miwiki
me wanting to be a player of every mode instead of only standard
AchsanLovers
I used to play SM from early 2013 till early 2015 and then I found osu and i'm been here stuck forever since then
kaleksi
I heard rustbell cleared overjoy and he was my favorite standard player, thought it was neat so i picked up 7k
PapasConKetchup
i downloaded osu because std and then the fnf boom came and i started playing mania
Quotient
used to be a GD player, looking through xcy-7's youtube channel one day and found a video on identic conflict
given some experience in piano tiles 2 i might as well try out o!m
Stomiks

Quotient GD wrote:

used to be a GD player, looking through xcy-7's youtube channel one day and found a video on identic conflict
Is GD really that good? I've been hearing it all the time so I might give it a try.
Gamesnake7

Stomiks wrote:

Quotient GD wrote:

Is GD really that good? I've been hearing it all the time so I might give it a try.
Ye but watch out, the game's laggy at times
Stomiks

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Quotient GD wrote:

Ye but watch out, the game's laggy at times
That sounds bad for a really easy to run game.
Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

Quotient GD wrote:

when we say gd isnt a rythm game we mean this
Stomiks

Reyalp51 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Quotient GD wrote:

Damn it looks pretty cool
keremaru
Saw a classmate playing it. That's really it.
dight_

pofnkul wrote:

fnf
yea me too
Gamesnake7

Stomiks wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Quotient GD wrote:

Damn it looks pretty cool
Pretty cool is an understatement imo, it's done in a freaking game with a level editor (not a text editor)
Wizzmane
Came from FNF cuz I thought the FNF charts there are better than the official ones (It's bad either way but I never bothered finding some actual decent charts). Stayed cuz it was fun playing besides osu!std (And I started to stray away from FNF entirely). Stayed even longer cuz I was seeing massive improvements and thought to myself "Maybe I was born for this"

Also forgot to mention that Etienne also introduced me to Etterna, which is way better than mania (God I miss him so much)
[DJ]Robsao
Deemo made me play osu mania <3

History
Basically I was playing Deemo on my phone for the first time and like almost all mobile games some ads popped up and some game caught my attention ADOFAI and wow I got carried away and bought it on Steam and started playing both and I was doing really well so someday i came to youtube and i found some videos of ADOFAI and i found the ET the best of the best Gamma loop, but it's not just gamma, but it's btcm reacting to gamma, and i liked that guy reacting, so i went check out your videos and I found osu!, liked it and downloaded it and played it and wtf it's so bad my god the terrible skin and background is killing me, I deleted the game in like 20 minutes but you know you're here forever, and i go back to check out the multiplayer mode and the community trashed my life and picked mania maps in the room and i just OMG IT'S LIKE DEEMO and the rest you know i'm never leaving.
15C
I got introduced to quaver, and had tried osumania before but never gotten seriously into it
Stickman92
I was a standard-boi. I saw osu!mania 7k. So I became a mania-boi.
[DJ]Robsao

Stickman92 wrote:

std boi <3
Stomiks

[DJ]Robsao wrote:

Stickman92 wrote:

std boi <3
Christ that sounds weirds out of context