forum

[RESOLVED] I was trying to play osu but i keep getting these error messages. What should I do?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CBF45
Problem details:
ASLR And OSU update issue.

(error message: "you need to enable Address space layout randomization (ASLR) in Windows settings to submit scores. System restart required."
and "ERROR: Your version of osu! is too old to submit scores! please run the updater.")
I've used the updater, redownloaded the game, and when I try to find the ASLR setting (In windows settings and windows security), it does not show up. I am running on a Laptop (Specs: GTX 960m i7 6700h on Windows 10).I need some help as I'm desperate to fix this.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I also don't know how to post the screenshot...
osu! version: Cutting Edge 20230319
zanfps
Mine is showing exactly the same messages and I don't know what it is either, it started recently, if anyone knows how to solve it help us!!!
MaxiBooM
community/forums/topics/1740828?n=1

Had the same issue,follow what he said and thats it
Topic Starter
CBF45

MaxiBooM wrote:

community/forums/topics/1740828?n=1

Had the same issue,follow what he said and thats it
When I do that, it says "unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again."
Even when I refresh, it stays like that and if I close the tab and reopen it, the option stays blank.
napgame
You could try the osu agent that comes when you dowload I believe its helped me alot personally.
Topic Starter
CBF45

whataranker wrote:

You could try the osu agent that comes when you dowload I believe its helped me alot personally.
Which one? Are you talking about the osu!macOS Agent? If so, thats only for MacOS users in terms of installation. I don't think it would work due to my operating system being Windows 10. Thanks though.