forum

[Archived] How do I choose the drive to download osu in from the installer?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cosmicfever
How do I pick the drive to download osu in from the installer?
Death
You can click on the bottom of the installer window to choose which directory you'd like to install the game to. It will count down for around 10 seconds before actually installing to allow you to do so.
Topic Starter
cosmicfever

Death wrote:

You can click on the bottom of the installer window to choose which directory you'd like to install the game to. It will count down for around 10 seconds before actually installing to allow you to do so.
i have a new problem now
i deleted osu and downloaded it again and moved it to the d drive. now when i download an osu song, i click the file after its done downloading and it doesnt automatically go to the osu folder

i downloaded my love and moved it to the downloads folder and its not showing up

my osu app is also not showing up in the uninstall programs menu in control panel

please help

i use chrome
Death
Run the installer again and choose the location that the game is currently located in. In other words, let it install on top of itself.
Topic Starter
cosmicfever

Death wrote:

Run the installer again and choose the location that the game is currently located in. In other words, let it install on top of itself.
i fixed the download issue by choosing the osu.exe file as the launcher for the beatmap file