forum

[Archived] i've a problem with my pings

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rappphhh
Problem details:Since yesterday I have problems with my pings I go up to around 40ms and 20fps in game while 2 days before I was at 70fps and around 8ms (not incredible either but my laptop is not very efficient) I am sharing a connection with my phone because I have small problems with my box at the moment, but I manage to get 200Mbps down and 10 up normally for a person is largely sufficient. Even if I optimize my PC to the max, nothing has changed. I'm the only one using my connection and I can't see where the problem comes from. I even reinstalled the game, lost all my beatmaps for nothing.
I hope someone will find my problem. Thanks in advance. PS: I didn't manage to put a picture :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Beta 20230203
Blushing
you made a post 10 hours ago, there is no reason to make another post of the same issue when it hasn't been too long. Please just edit your last one to include the english portion if you want.

Have you checked the performance troubleshooting wiki to see if it helps at all?

Make sure that you have nothing but osu! open and running.

wiki/en/Performance_troubleshooting
Topic Starter
rappphhh
sorry i didnt think about this , i don't know if the comunity is pincipaly american or european when i see the forum that's why i repost