forum

Question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wootingly
Does listening to the beat of the music help you hit more of those better 300 in 4k and 7k or should you try make your reaction time better ?
Gamesnake7
Both improves MA from my knowledge
UltraBlack
Osu!Mania is a rhythm game so obviously, most of the time listening to the beat will help a lot with accuracy. Although, sometimes, in dump maps or whathever you will need reaction time to lead so just play and thats it.
Stomiks
It's both. You can also do that by just playing longer
Topic Starter
wootingly
What is MA ?

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Gamesnake7

jerotiikka wrote:

What is MA ?

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Ratio between 300gs and 300s
pofnkul
listening to the music and having good offset is the number one thing for MA. the only other thing needed really is just good accuracy. reaction time doesn't actually matter in this game
Stomiks

pofnkul wrote:

listening to the music and having good offset is the number one thing for MA. the only other thing needed really is just good accuracy. reaction time doesn't actually matter in this game
Yeah unless there's some bs SV speeding it's way to the bottom of the screen lmao
Topic Starter
wootingly

pofnkul wrote:

Should i like try setting off sets for each individiual map ?