forum

[Archived] Songs don't work on osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GatOsu
Problem details:I recently downloaded osu to be able to play, but when I enter the game it appears that there are no songs and that I go to the page to download them. What happens is that when I download the songs and put them in the songs folder, when I enter the osu it tells me a message saying "This map is corrupt or incomplete, it will be moved to the fail folder", when I enter the location of the files I see that there is nothing in the folder. I have already tried various options, such as downloading the osu again and the same thing keeps happening...
what I do?

Translation:

Hace poco descargar osu para poder jugar, pero cuando entro al juego me aparece que no hay ninguna cancion y que vaya a la pagina a descargarlas. Lo que sucede, es que cuando descargo las canciones y las pongo en la carpeta songs es que al entrar al osu me dice un mensaje diciendo "Este mapa esta corrupto o incompleto, se movera a la carpeta failed", cuando entro a la ubicacion de los archivos veo que en la carpeta songs no hay nada. He intentado ya varias opciones, como descargar de nuevo el osu y me sigue sucediendo lo mismo...
que hago?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20230121.1 (latest)
Lyawi
did you download .osz files? you can just drop these into the game instead of putting them in a folder