forum

[resolved] osu!lazer Beatmap Listing Bugged?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kikoyu
When I go to click on osu!lazer's beatmap listing, and search a map, it only shows maps I own and does not show the requested map searched.

For example, earlier when I went to download Avenged Sevenfold - Save Me (Drummer), the map did not show up, but instead showed maps I owned with keywords "Save," "Avenged," "Sevenfold," and "Me."

Anyway to fix this? Is this a setting of some sort? It seems to technically fix itself when I empty the search field, but all that means is that I cant find maps with keywords that pertain to my interests.
Death
Click on the "Featured artist" filter at the top right of the list of filters and disable it. The latest lazer update changed the beatmap listing to only display featured artist maps by default. Avenged Sevenfold is not a featured artist, so none of their songs will show up when you search for them.
Topic Starter
kikoyu

Death wrote:

Click on the "Featured artist" filter at the top right of the list of filters and disable it. The latest lazer update changed the beatmap listing to only display featured artist maps by default. Avenged Sevenfold is not a featured artist, so none of their songs will show up when you search for them.
Thanks, this fixed it.
Yuiski
Jeez, this explains a lot.. I feel like this needs to be more obvious.