forum

Mismagius Map in need of Nomination/Modding

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Proxzys
anyone who is able to give the map a look and possibly nominate it would be extremely appreciated I made the song and Mismagius Mapped it Thanks in advanced we really are trying to get it ranked!
beatmapsets/1931323#osu/3989815
Kurboh
If Mismagius wanted to get the map nominated, he'd ask for that himself. It's nice that you like the map and went ahead to try and somehow help, but the most you can do is hype the map (which I see you already did) or maybe mod it. I don't think this is where you should ask for modding/nominating someone else's map. I think
Topic Starter
Proxzys

Kurboh wrote:

If Mismagius wanted to get the map nominated, he'd ask for that himself. It's nice that you like the map and went ahead to try and somehow help, but the most you can do is hype the map (which I see you already did) or maybe mod it. I don't think this is where you should ask for modding/nominating someone else's map. I think

Kurboh wrote:

we are working together to get it ranked im not just randomely trying to get a map unrelated to me mapped I made the song he mapped it and we have been working together to get it mapped and ranked sorry if that wasnt clear in the original post
[[[[[[
he has connections i think so it's prob gonna get ranked soon
Sies
Pretty sure he knows how to request mods and also request for nomination. Surely, not by creating a new thread like this ):

Kurboh wrote:

Basically this ☝️☝️☝️

As a note, please use Modding Queues forum for mod/feedback request. There are many open queues, so you can post it there. Make sure to read their modding preferences first before requesting. You can also promote your beatmap in #multiplayer or in-game chat channel like #mapping or #osu.

Good luck!