forum

[Beatmaps] Can't Shut Up by Anthem Lights & All Halo Reach Music [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DevinHeaven
Ok, I'm not good at making Beatmaps, so I decided to Request the Songs that I wanted...

1st:
Song Name(s): Can't Shut Up
Artist/Band: Anthem Lights
Genre(s): Christian, Pop/Rock

2nd:
Song Name(s): ALL Halo: Reach Music (Not a Song Name, but I just want all of Halo: Reach's Music... Mainly "Lone Wolf")
Artist/Band: Martin O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori
Genre(s): Video Game, Instrumental
Weez
This isn't the place to request beatmaps and there is no such place at all anymore since it was dead. If you really want those songs make them yourself.
Topic Starter
DevinHeaven
I already said that I suck I making them... -_- I tried making "Can't Shut Up" by Anthem Lights... But I failed... It was just too Confusing...
0_o
Topic Starter
DevinHeaven
They should've kept the Beatmap Request Forum... So what if it was Dead? SOME people might actually fulfill those Requests... And it's not like it'll hurt anyone if it's kept... Also, Somebody might be in a "Map Making Mood", so they might wanna check out some Requests... All they gotta do is head on down to the Beatmap Request Forum, Check out a Song, and Make the Map...
James2250
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=287&p=745037#p745037
This thread shows how pretty much every request given on the forum is ignored

If you think you are not able to make any maps (which you will be able to with enough practice) you can go in-game and look out for anyone that is looking for new maps to make and suggest some songs to them. Threads like this just take up space and will be ignored 99% of the time though so going to have to deny it.