forum

Spectating others if you fail in multiplayer [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Scrublord_old
Lets say you play map in multi with others and you fail, but the others dont. You dont want to continue playing the song, but you want to watch 1 of the others playing. Hope this gets approved :3
winber1
ohhh, that would be interesting, but some people don't like people watching them. Myself included (Well only if I actually see the spectator in the top left corner. If I don't notice that, then I guess i'm fine lol). It makes some people nervous and stuff some times. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, and it's not really that necessary.
Topic Starter
Scrublord_old

winber1 wrote:

ohhh, that would be interesting, but some people don't like people watching them. Myself included (Well only if I actually see the spectator in the top left corner. If I don't notice that, then I guess i'm fine lol). It makes some people nervous and stuff some times. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, and it's not really that necessary.
I dont like being watched either but you can always hit tab :). And it wont be that hard to implement. You can do this now but it will take you some time. You have to leave the game, then leave multi, then type /watch (name) and after they finish get back to the game. It wont be hard to just make a simple button
Gens
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26151

Bump that thread if you want to support the idea. Marking this as a duplicate~
Topic Starter
Scrublord_old
sry. i was looking for a thread like this but i didnt find it so i made this one. didnt know there was another one