forum

[resolved] Beatmap image that I created doesn't shows on the web (and other ppl's osu)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yanasaurr
Problem details:
I uploaded a new beatmap and everything seems fine from my osu. But ont eh web (here) where I can preview it (and dl it) the image doesnt appear.
My friend downloaded my beatmap to test it out but it doesn't have an image, even the video (when it's completely fine on my osu) when he downloaded even the video. Im trying to fix this since yesterday and I can't find any solutions

osu! version: Stable 20230101.2 (latest)
Ryu Sei
Your beatmap video's file contains Unicode characters. I've examined the .osu file and the file names, and it's the case. Consider renaming the video file to contain only ASCII characters, or to simpler name such as "video.mp4". Update your map and see if it works.
Topic Starter
Yanasaurr

Ryu Sei wrote:

Your beatmap video's file contains Unicode characters. I've examined the .osu file and the file names, and it's the case. Consider renaming the video file to contain only ASCII characters, or to simpler name such as "video.mp4". Update your map and see if it works.
I made a little tweaking while applying what you adviced, it worked finally. Thank you so much for your time! ;A;