forum

Custom Hitsounds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
I was wondering what are the best custom hitsounds you guys use for you maps? Do you put different hitsounds for every maps or do you generally use the same ones?

I know how to put custom hitsounds in my maps but I just don't know what to choose that can perfectly fit with my map.
Kinmiri
I use Lasse's Hitsound pack and just randomly click at any of .wavs and find that fits for the song

So sometimes its same sometimes not
AnimeStyle
Idealerweise nutzt du ein ähnliches/oder gleiches Instrument für das Instrument das du HSen möchtest, dass aber nicht zu ähnlich zu dem sample im Song ist.
Entweder snatchst du dir ein paar samples von verschiedenen sets zusammen oder suchst online selbst nach samples für das Instrument (sei nur vorsichtig weil viele verzögert starten - das musst du entfernen)
[[[[[[
default hs gaming 😎😎😎
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

AnimeStyle wrote:

Idealerweise nutzt du ein ähnliches/oder gleiches Instrument für das Instrument das du HSen möchtest, dass aber nicht zu ähnlich zu dem sample im Song ist.
Entweder snatchst du dir ein paar samples von verschiedenen sets zusammen oder suchst online selbst nach samples für das Instrument (sei nur vorsichtig weil viele verzögert starten - das musst du entfernen)
Thanks for your advice! I think I'm going to pick up hitsounds from different ranked maps because I still don't know how I could find some of it on the internet without any delay. I prefer simplicity yeah
qwt
i put a lot of effort into hitsounding and sometimes i create my own samples just for everyone to use the click clak hitsounds instead
MrMcMikey22

dPeace wrote:

default hs gaming 😎😎😎
yup I'm also the oe guy that ALWAYS hitsounds it on default 100% volume by adding whistles and stuff whilst mapping xD

But REALLY USE DEFAULT HITSOUND IF U THINK U R DEAF! I had a way easier time hitsounding with normal default hitsounds than soft hitsounds...And yeah I'm not rly a big fan of using samples either.....Haven't done that yet lol...