forum

[resolved] My account got silence for being toxic to bancho :( ( sorry bancho )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hanamaru Zura
Problem details:
how to solve the problem of being silence
someone please help
Ryu Sei
No idea what is your mistake since I wasn't there. Best you can do is to not spam in text chats (i.e sending too many messages in a row) and follow the chat rules.

The infractions history will disappear after days passed, if you worry about that will permanently shown on your account or not.
Aireunaeus

Ryu Sei wrote:

No idea what is your mistake since I wasn't there. Best you can do is to not spam in text chats (i.e sending too many messages in a row) and follow the chat rules.

The infractions history will disappear after days passed, if you worry about that will permanently shown on your account or not.
particularly, in 30 days
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

Ryu Sei wrote:

particularly, in 30 days
irrc, it disappears in 2-4 weeks.
Death
It's 28 days.

Regardless, it will disappear automatically eventually is all that's really important.
Topic Starter
Hanamaru Zura

Death wrote:

It's 28 days.

Regardless, it will disappear automatically eventually is all that's really important.
thanks for reply-ing my question bro