forum

[resolved] i dont even know anymore man

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KaedeSnowyyy
Problem details: got unresticted noticed i had a year long silence tried signing out and back in since i can message people on the forumn just not ingame and this happened

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20230101.2 (latest)
Blushing
Hmmm tournament bans shouldnt restrict the user from playing the game normally, iirc. Try contacting accounts@ppy.sh or support@ppy.sh and theyll see what they can do. Make sure to email from your accounts email address or itll slow the process down.
Topic Starter
KaedeSnowyyy
I did, the issue of me not being able to sign it was fixed but they didnt address the ingame "silence" i have

Having looked at other recently unrestricted accounts this past month or two i cant even see this Tournament Ban status on their pages so i dont understand why i seem to be a completely new case
peppy
The tournament ban type is only applied in specific cases which is why other restrictions do not have it. It’s applied when you did something tournament related.

It’s a new system and we’re investigating the issue with being unable to message. Please be patient.
Topic Starter
KaedeSnowyyy
thanks for the reply, kinda daunting logging on and seeing yourself being muted for a year, im sure you can understand the confusion o7
peppy
This should be resolved now.