forum

Rigby Q&A

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis

Bunny plushie answering whatever you ask.

lets create a new meta (original thread created by stomiks)

ASK ME WHATEVER YOU WANT (non nsfw or mature stuff, i'm not on it (it's uncomfortable to talk about those things in the internet, so just don't ask)) and you'll see my answers in the OP!

Dementedduck: Do you own any bunnies irl?
No, i do not own any bunnies except for this kawai dechu ne plushie (doesn't have a name) that i choosed as my pfp while he was playing osu and happened to be a memorable character.

his history is also curious. i got it on a fair game, he was ome of the biggest prizes if not the biggest (i don't remember well)

eblf2013:What does it feel to be of the best country in Chile?
it feels fucking sick. it is not the best country, but i definitely love it, especially our manners, sense of humor and philosophy. also the food is yummy, and we have a lot of history before, in colonization and after colonization :D
Aireunaeus: If you had infinite money for an hour, what will you do?
Hard question, i would maybe buy a lot of food for our family and donate some too. oh thinking about it, donating. also buying things for myself and if i had enough time, buying companies with my infinite money.
Stomiks: What's the worst thing that you've done?
Maybe it resides in some stupid things that i've done to my fathers, in certain moments where i didn't appreciate them as i should. don't get me wrong, i don't have a bad relationship with my parents, but sometimes my emotional control breaks, and i forget things. apart from that, i haven't done nothing bad to people like close friends (i only have 2 currently) or people that i know.
Scyla: What did you receive this christmas?
I received a backpack, clothes and a musical box with Chichiro's travel outro theme. This is because in the pandemy, our family watched the movie because of me, and my mom, i don't know why, saved that memory as a beautiful one, so he gifted it to me to represent these times and our relationship.
Duck o-o
Do you own any bunnies irl
igorsprite
why no nsfw or mature stuff?
Nuuskamuikkunen
What does it feel to be of the best country in Chile?
- cirno -

igorsprite wrote:

why no nsfw or mature stuff?
Aireunaeus
If you had infinite money for an hour, what will you do with it?
Stomiks
What's the worst thing you've ever done?
Scyla
What did you receive this Christmas
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis
updated