hiya NM pls
beatmapsets/1894492#mania/3904178

Thank you in advance
Topic Starter
AchsanLovers

AchsanLovers wrote:

please always read my last post qwq

AchsanLovers wrote:

another note: please speak your opinion about current osu!mania ranked content, (e.g; is it good, is it stale, it is lack of harder chart, is the gamemode start to dead because lack of casual playerbase moving on to other game) anything you want to say, if you dont conclude this, your request will be ignored!

Kurchito wrote:

beatmapsets/1876986#mania/3868892

NM | Thank you in advance!

YuanLiang wrote:

hi NM
beatmapsets/1841579#mania/3782496
thx~

Veridore wrote:

hiya NM pls
beatmapsets/1894492#mania/3904178

Thank you in advance

YUCInoback wrote:

beatmapsets/1904209#mania/3926108 M4M thanks
These request is pretty much rejected because you guys don't have an ability to read sadly.
The rest are accepted so don't worry. Still open! Keep the request coming!

1. chocomilku-
  2. Schopfer (done!)
  3. Slowpoke104 (the SV is kinda ughhhh but i will try to help)
  4. A M D
  5. l43yrnt
  6. Xinhong1003
  7. Fr05tyGD
Fr05tyGD
hi o/
NM pls
beatmapsets/1733230#mania/3542683
mania needs more folk in ranked!
and i guess more ("beginner-friendly") marathons
_Reset
hi
nm
beatmapsets/1846046#mania/3792252
i think it counts as hybrid
Furr H
Hi

NM Request Please

Miyoshi Tomoki - Kizuna (Instrumental)
beatmapsets/1879520#mania/3869350

Thank you very much
Xinhong1003
NM
beatmapsets/1862321#mania/3829200

I think the current ranking content is great, but I think more difficult 4k maps should be needed. Most people who are playing usually end up playing DT, so I think there can be more difficult 4k maps, even more than 7.5☆.
Sakuzya-
Hi

NM pls

KAF ft. KAFU - Isse no de

both diff pls especially the Riku's Normal
shizehao
hiiiiii NM pls :)
beatmapsets/1899428#mania/3915280

onoken's felys final remix
4K + 6K spread
hope you like it!
Topic Starter
AchsanLovers
Rejected because they can't read! :)

1. Res_ett
  2. Furr H
  3. Sakuzya-
  4. shizehao

AchsanLovers wrote:

another note: please speak your opinion about current osu!mania ranked content, (e.g; is it good, is it stale, it is lack of harder chart, is the gamemode start to dead because lack of casual playerbase moving on to other game) anything you want to say, if you dont conclude this, your request will be ignored!
other else (Xinhong1003, Fr05tyGD) is accepted!

still open until 24/12! keep the request coming!
Noch Einen
Requesting hypes
beatmapsets/1907219
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1907217
beatmapsets/1907238

My opinion on ranking scene is "very stale" despite of lot of music variation & difficulties. Didnt meant to disrespect to entire people who's trying to push to rank / already ranked within the normal concept. But, if you (anyone) feel offended or not, feel free to be in that (any) perspective.

Seeing map progressively getting harder (can say like Kawawa's 4 min+ maps or my maps) is very refreshing & challenging, how to envision / spend your time carefully on the map without going overboard or crossing the boundary.

How to be dedicated or serious on something into next level, instead of how the norms / nature laws is better for developing human's brain limits. Just like "if people go for 1, i go for 2"
by-ad
NM Check please, prefer lower diff
beatmapsets/1874141#mania/3856470 8K (1K+7K) not sure if pass because scratch mode

I Think the beatmap content are good, but the playerbase start to get old soo not have time to playing like before. i know rhythm game every year was have a new player but there is competition with android/ipad rhythm games. PC/Laptop getting old because the device are big and cannot bring with only one arm to play. That was my opinion.
Hope osu!lazer can be a nice android games at future

dammnn.... i just thinking not only mania mode but the entire game itself. lmao

btw kalo ga bisa, ini map aja beatmapsets/1799500#mania/3699657 6K
KeseaN
Hello~ NM please
beatmapsets/1906295#mania/3930918
that's mainly jacks focused + LNs in the very end

Honestly it feels like there's not enough new high diff 4k maps (and maps in general), literally every single 4k player close to my rank have the same top scores or just dt scores of same maps on higher ranks
bad hd player
M4M cause i like kudosu's yeah
beatmapsets/1886203
btw full spread mod would be nice :)

Ok so since I'm mainly a 4k person, I can't say much about the current ranked state of other keymodes. Personally, I believe it's really refreshing to see brand-new mappers coming in with amazing charts nowadays, and experienced mappers producing very well-modern charts. However, I think the playerbase doesn't really see it that way, and it's a shame that these supposedly cool maps get so unknown just because they're not familiar with the song or most of them are just hungry for free pp XDD
Ryu Sei
Hi! Can you M4M my map? Let me mod your map first if you accept this.
beatmapsets/1796206

Current ranked content is somehow making its creative moves on the scene. There are so many variations such as LN-focused maps, SV-heavy maps, and such that was not present, unlike in modding v1 times (forum-based modding).

There should be a compromise between creativity and rules, but I think the rules are too enforcing the mappers that comes from later era of modding.

Thanks!
Ilham
beatmapsets/1906318#mania/3930977

NM yhaa, lagi close modding

generally surprised when come back to this game 3 months ago, more maps than before, even I don't have much time to play all the maps like before, I still take a look on all the mania ranked preview on web and many variation of music available there, should be nice
Ra-Ulis
Hiii NM Mod please!!
Artist - Title: Marie - Clover Day's
Link: beatmapsets/1907605#mania/3933673
Thank you!
GN-
beatmapsets/1907885#mania/3934306

Nm pls!

hmmmmm... I never really played mania, since I like more of the charting side of things, so I cant say the player's perspective on the current ranked content. However from my perspective (the really bad one) I find that there are lots of good and different maps being ranked, above that I think im seeing a rise in 5k or 6k content. So that's exciting
Topic Starter
AchsanLovers
okay, time is up! Closed! thank you for requesting!

everything is accepted except Ulis- request because they didn't include what I ask to! expect your map to be modded in 2 weeks from now on! please wait till then!