Total votes: 72
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Paturages
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: October 2022

Polyphia - The Worst by Cokii-
125 – 175 BPM, 3:51 | 3.91★, 4.23★, 4.53★, 4.85★, 5.16★

Captain's description (by Paturages):
Are you looking for the worst map in osu!mania? Well, this is not it: this is just The Worst, brought to us by Cokii-!

Polyphia is a band that has been on the rise, renowned and recognizable thanks to many Clone Hero custom charts. They even paid tribute to them by incorporating a custom chart using the game in their recent clip of ABC, which I thought was pretty cool and neat. This is one of the many reasons why I'm pretty excited to see more and more of their songs getting mapped on osu!mania. Yes, please map more Polyphia, I'm begging you.

The Worst takes a liberal, dumpy approach to song representation: the various guitar licks and riffs are transcribed through bursts and strokes of calculated, technical rice. Despite this technicality, this map actually flows well enough to appeal to players looking for speed-oriented content. Moreover, the provided rates, in optional combination with DT or NC mods, allow players of all levels to try and find their sweet spot — at the original speed, the map is quite affordable, with a star rating of less than 4.

Sorry we couldn't provide you with the best for this month, just feel free to vote for The Worst in the attached thread!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Gera
Yes
[4VKZ] HV4
Yes
Top_Kotya
cool map, I like it, pls loved
yeahitsaubrey
PLEASE
Topic Starter
Paturages
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.