Ranked go go~!!
Topic Starter
Takos
>Magical Pokie
Thank you for star.
Orgol
god !
Shiro
Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
  1. Add an audio lead-in of at least 1 second. The map starts too early.
  2. Since you mapped several times on that weird echo after the vocals, I think it would be nice to have the echo mapped using soft hitsounds, and maybe with a progressive decrescendo.
  3. For all diffs: kiai sections should be snapped on white ticks because it affects how it looks in the menu.
Normal
  1. I think it would need more hitsounds... The map feels rather bland right now.
  2. Seeing how fast the song is, I think AR+1 wouldn't hurt, and would actually help.
  3. 00:15:509 (6) - A new combo here would be welcome: it would cut the too long 10-notes combo and make sense to the song, since it represents the start of the instruments and the end of the vocals.
  4. 00:35:274 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This stream is rather long for a Normal - especially the easiest diff of a mapset -
  5. 00:37:744 (8,1) - Swap new combos (the new combo marks the shift between the vocals and the echo).
  6. 01:13:744 (4,5) - That stack looks rather hard to play to me - at 170 BPM, that's rather fast - so I think you should replace it with a slider.
  7. 01:28:921 (5) - New combo to cut the too long combo.
  8. 01:34:568 (1,2) - These should be 1/1 earlier to fit the song.
  9. 02:19:744 (5) - New combo to fit the song better and cut the too high combo.
  10. 02:36:686 (7) - New combo to cut the too high combo.
  11. The last spinner becomes abruptly silent. At least make a decrescendo.
Hard
Needs more hitsounds. Besides that, nothing to point out.

Patchouli
I really don't like that. The AR feels forced. But oh well. Just one thing: the spinner at the end becomes suddenly silent, at least make a decrescendo.

Wmf's Taiko
needs more calm parts jvkegluerhgiuheheu too tiring =(
OzzyOzrock
[Normal]
Eh, it's fine ><
[Taiko]
Why don't you ever just keep a cluster pattern like k d kkd k d kkd instead of changing it around going from simple 1/2 for a while then a random unfitting 1/4 five cluster to a few 1/2 to another five cluster, then some three clusters than you don't see again for a while?

And then you always try to change the pattern, which ultimately leads to the map not flowing or even sounding good with the map...

Eh... oh well orz, generally it's fine I guess
[Hard]
00:16:039 (3,4,5,6) - lol nazi mod, the spacing seems to increase ._.

Mmm, it's good.
[Patchouli]
Good job!

star~
Topic Starter
Takos

Odaril wrote:

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember these are all suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)
Ok~
General
  1. Add an audio lead-in of at least 1 second. The map starts too early. Set Audio Lead-in 1081ms for every diff
  2. Since you mapped several times on that weird echo after the vocals, I think it would be nice to have the echo mapped using soft hitsounds, and maybe with a progressive decrescendo. Agree, used soft for that part in the beginning.
  3. For all diffs: kiai sections should be snapped on white ticks because it affects how it looks in the menu. I checked all the kiai times for all diffs, but they were all snapped correctly. O.o
Thank you very much for looking at my map!

Normal
  1. I think it would need more hitsounds... The map feels rather bland right now. Added more claps
  2. Seeing how fast the song is, I think AR+1 wouldn't hurt, and would actually help. AR+1
  3. 00:15:509 (6) - A new combo here would be welcome: it would cut the too long 10-notes combo and make sense to the song, since it represents the start of the instruments and the end of the vocals. fixed
  4. 00:35:274 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This stream is rather long for a Normal - especially the easiest diff of a mapset - removed 6 and 8
  5. 00:37:744 (8,1) - Swap new combos (the new combo marks the shift between the vocals and the echo). I couldn't change this because I removed 6 and 8.
  6. 01:13:744 (4,5) - That stack looks rather hard to play to me - at 170 BPM, that's rather fast - so I think you should replace it with a slider. fixed
  7. 01:28:921 (5) - New combo to cut the too long combo. fixed
  8. 01:34:568 (1,2) - These should be 1/1 earlier to fit the song. shifted, adjusted the notes following it
  9. 02:19:744 (5) - New combo to fit the song better and cut the too high combo. ok
  10. 02:36:686 (7) - New combo to cut the too high combo. fixed
  11. The last spinner becomes abruptly silent. At least make a decrescendo. made decrescendo
Hard
Needs more hitsounds. Besides that, nothing to point out. added more claps

Patchouli
I really don't like that. The AR feels forced. But oh well. Just one thing: the spinner at the end becomes suddenly silent, at least make a decrescendo. made decrescendo~

OzzyOzrock wrote:

[Hard]
00:16:039 (3,4,5,6) - lol nazi mod, the spacing seems to increase ._. fixed~

star~
Thank you for mod and star!
wmfchris
Not planed to change anything at this moment...

Under over relliance to original sound and too much repitition, it reduces into a simple taiko mode of osu! which is just useless to make a seperate taiko diff, so variation makes it in a lively pace would be better.
OzzyOzrock
Eh my mind is too 765, I shadow out any other styles of mapping lol.
-kevincela-
Ok,here's my mod!:D

[Normal]

1. 01:14:450 - Add a note?
  2. 02:00:333 - ^
  3. 02:06:686 - ^
  4. 02:22:568 (6) - New combo
[Hard]
  1. 00:50:097 (4,5,6) - It's better to make them like this:
  2. 01:04:744 - Add a note?
  3. 01:50:097 (4) - Move this slider 2 grids up to fix the spacing
  4. 01:59:627 (4) - Move this slider 1 grid up to fix the spacing
  5. 02:00:509 (6) - This note is not alligned with the end of the slider.Delete it and recreate it under the slider to fix this.
[Patchouli]

1. No problems here.
I like this map,so have my star :3
Topic Starter
Takos

-kevincela- wrote:

[Normal]

1. 01:14:450 - Add a note? added
  2. 02:00:333 - ^ ^
  3. 02:06:686 - ^ ^
  4. 02:22:568 (6) - New combo
fixed

[Hard]
  1. 00:50:097 (4,5,6) - It's better to make them like this: fixed
  2. 01:04:744 - Add a note? added
  3. 01:50:097 (4) - Move this slider 2 grids up to fix the spacing fixed
  4. 01:59:627 (4) - Move this slider 1 grid up to fix the spacing fixed
  5. 02:00:509 (6) - This note is not alligned with the end of the slider.Delete it and recreate it under the slider to fix this. fixed
All fixed! Thank you very much for mod and star~ ><
DJPop
~Normal~
TIMING 46,391 - remove

~Hard~
01:39:862 (11) - add clap

~Patchouli~
TIMING 46,524 - remove

Taiko is fine.

+Star
Topic Starter
Takos

DJPop wrote:

~Normal~
TIMING 46,391 - remove removed

~Hard~
01:39:862 (11) - add clap added

~Patchouli~
TIMING 46,524 - remove removed

Taiko is fine.

+Star
Thank you very much for mod+star!
All of these are fixed, can you re-check when you have time?
DJPop
se-sukeEila
:) star
Topic Starter
Takos

DJPop wrote:

Thank you for recheck ><

se-sukeEila wrote:

:) star
Thank you for star~
Nech0e
:)
jameskong1
tag :D
Topic Starter
Takos
>nech0e, jameskong1
Thank you :)
-Moccha_chii-
:arrow:
rui
Komeiji Yuki

GO RANK SOON~~

Because...Because...Because it's Satori !!

*Komeiji Yuki run away
Topic Starter
Takos
>-Moccha_chii-, rui
Thanks a lot!

>Komeiji Yuki
omg kudostar
satori moemoe
Alace
Offset:+10ms to 1402, move all of your timing lines and resnap all notes in all diffs

<Hard>
00:08:274 (4) - Spacing,00:08:274 (4) - i thought (4) is a full divisor
00:15:509 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - make this part louder plz (same as normal diff)
Topic Starter
Takos

Alace wrote:

Offset:+10ms to 1402, move all of your timing lines and resnap all notes in all diffs All fixed

<Hard>
00:08:274 (4) - Spacing,00:08:274 (4) - i thought (4) is a full divisor 1,2,3,4 and the following spacing fixed
00:15:509 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - make this part louder plz (same as normal diff) changed from 50% to 60%
Thank you very much for mod Alace! ><
May you please re-check when you have time?
Thank you~
YGOkid8
General:
- Preview Time is different for all the diffs., make them the same pl0x
- Personally, you should've mapped all your diffs. with 1.0x spacing instead. I think it'll look a lot better, but you know, what's done is done...

Meh, guess the map's okay (y)
Topic Starter
Takos

YGOkid8 wrote:

General:
- Preview Time is different for all the diffs., make them the same pl0x Fixed, all diffs have preview time at 80460
- Personally, you should've mapped all your diffs. with 1.0x spacing instead. I think it'll look a lot better, but you know, what's done is done...
I didn't know about adjusting distance spacing back then... so I used default 0.8x. I'll make sure to use 1.0x from now on
Well, the maps look ok to me at this point, because of all the help I got from others :D

Meh, guess the map's okay (y)
Thank you very much for looking at my map!
May you please re-check if everything looks ok now?
Lizbeth
hello~~

Patchouli
02:21:166 (1,2,3) - I'm not sure about this. I think you should remove new combo from: 02:21:166 (1), and let 2 and 3 be a single combo. like this: http://puu.sh/2xjy
Very nice map, I really enjoy it~

Hard
00:16:754 - I suggest to add a note here, feels empty, and made me miss that next slider cuz threw me off while playing.

Wmf's Taiko
Resnap all notes

that's all~
Topic Starter
Takos

Lizbeth wrote:

Hard
00:16:754 - I suggest to add a note here, feels empty, and made me miss that next slider cuz threw me off while playing. ok, added~

Wmf's Taiko
Resnap all notes fixed

that's all~
Thank you for mod Lizbeth! :)
Waiting for Patchouli's response
Topic Starter
Takos

Lizbeth wrote:

Patchouli
02:21:166 (1,2,3) - I'm not sure about this. I think you should remove new combo from: 02:21:166 (1), and let 2 and 3 be a single combo. like this: http://puu.sh/2xjy
Very nice map, I really enjoy it~
fixed~
[Patchouli] updated.
Lizbeth, can you please check if this mapset looks ok now?
Lizbeth
All looks good now =D

Bubbled~
Kyonko Hizara
Komeiji Yuki

Lizbeth wrote:

All looks good now =D

Bubbled~
Good :D
wmfchris
Topic Starter
Takos
updated [wmf's taiko] >w</
Alace
ok sounds better now
ranked
wmfchris
congratsssss
S o r d a
congrats~~
Komeiji Yuki
Congra~

1st ranked map >w<

(Try to get#1 on Normal)
kanpakyin
Congrats.
Snowy Dream
:D congrats~
BG的小五好萌 >A<
虽然不知道那些红红的什么东西._.
jameskong1
\:D/Congrats\:D/
Tony God~~ :D
_Kiva
congrats!
Topic Starter
Takos
First of all, I want to thank everybody who helped and supported me get my first map ranked.
This includes all modders and test-players. And of course everybody who encouraged me to improve my map. Nice job! :D
I am very happy that everybody can play my map. :)

Alace wrote:

ok sounds better now
ranked
Thank you for ranking my map Alace! >.<

>wmfchris, S o r d a, Komeiji Yuki, kanpakyin, jameskong1, _Kiva
arigatou! Thank you very much for playing!

>Snowy Dream
This is um... panties! ;) (oops
KanaRin
おめでとう!!
lkp
Oh ya,おめでとう xDDD
psyclone
Awesome map. :)
Love it. <3
NatsumeRin
great song and great map.
Topic Starter