forum

(OSU MANIA) Perfect hand position to do chordjacks?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kwikcuama
(OSU MANIA) Perfect hand position to do chordjacks?

-I've been playing for 1 year and I want to get to gamma dan, but I always get frustrated because of my hand posture, it can't do dense chordjack
Stomiks
Get in a good sitting posture while having a comfortable position for your hands.
Topic Starter
kwikcuama

Stomiks wrote:

Get in a good sitting posture while having a comfortable position for your hands.
my hand doesn't respond when i try to play dense chordjack (which by the way i already mastered the bpm) but my hand freezes
Stomiks

kwikcuama wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

my hand doesn't respond when i try to play dense chordjack (which by the way i already mastered the bpm) but my hand freezes
Do you tense your muscles when doing chordjacks?
Topic Starter
kwikcuama

Stomiks wrote:

kwikcuama wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

sometimes i do, should i tense my muscles to chordjack?
Stomiks

kwikcuama wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

kwikcuama wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

sometimes i do, should i tense my muscles to chordjack?
Tensing should be kept to a minimum when doing exhausting patterns like chordjacks or jumpstreams. If you tense too much, your muscles will get locked making you unable to input notes accurately
pofnkul

kwikcuama wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

that could be a muscle memory especially if you're wristjacking dense chordjacks
i cant really give posture and technique tips without seeing you play
Topic Starter
kwikcuama

pofnkul wrote:

kwikcuama wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

that could be a muscle memory especially if you're wristjacking dense chordjacks
i cant really give posture and technique tips without seeing you play
I already mastered the dense chordjack 130bpm, but sometimes my hands would freeze, I'll send a image of my hand position later