forum

Itou Kanako - Hacking to the Gate (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
HakuNoKaemi
I remember to fix another thing ( the Fast-5 Stream )

Download: Itou Kanako - Hacking to the Gate (TV Size) (winber1) [Hakkun;Gate].osu
Topic Starter
winber1
mmk. Thanks for updating.

I'm not sure if you saw me say this to you, but i was wondering if you would consider trying something like this:
It's just cuz i don't like how combo 10 and combo 11 were spaced the way before.

also, i like the diff a lot more now :3
HakuNoKaemi
the antijump at the end is better for me than a big jump :sorry:
Zelos
Folder:
All good.

General:
Add HakuNoKaemi (or however you spell his name) to all tags.

Easy:
00:19:733 (1,2) - you should apply the same hitsounding you used on slider 1 also to slider 2.
01:20:664 (1) - add a finish hitsound to the end of the slider? it sounds cool and nice imo.

Normal:
00:23:646 (1) - remove new combo here?
01:01:844 (1) - remove new combo here?
01:27:745 (1,1) - i know its the ending here but the new combo doesn't really fit. remove them from these?

Hard:
01:27:372 (1,1,1) - i know its the ending here but the new combo doesn't really fit. remove them from these?

Insane:
AR8 please. AR9 does not fit on a 161 bpm song.
The slowdowns you used? There is no real way of telling when you slowed down only because you used sliders of the same size as the slow down sliders, you can fix this by using a slider tick rate of 2.

Hakkun;Gate
Woah at least Normal size hit circles please. Having a small user rating like this will get you a low map rating and people will flame you.
There really isn't anything wrong here but a bit of advice for the future.
Don't cluster around the middle so much.

You can spread out your mapping and still be a symmetrical mapping genius.

Star.
Sanzenin Nagi
good map 8-)
Topic Starter
winber1
SPOILER

Zelos wrote:

Folder:
All good.

General:
Add HakuNoKaemi (or however you spell his name) to all tags. oops k. done

Easy:
00:19:733 (1,2) - you should apply the same hitsounding you used on slider 1 also to slider 2. i thot it fit. something is also getting more dramatic in the music and i thot having the clap in this pattern fit.
01:20:664 (1) - add a finish hitsound to the end of the slider? it sounds cool and nice imo. k

Normal:
00:23:646 (1) - remove new combo here?k
01:01:844 (1) - remove new combo here?no i like the new combo there sorry D:
01:27:745 (1,1) - i know its the ending here but the new combo doesn't really fit. remove them from these? k

Hard:
01:27:372 (1,1,1) - i know its the ending here but the new combo doesn't really fit. remove them from these?k

Insane:
AR8 please. AR9 does not fit on a 161 bpm song. sure, i just like AR 9 cuz it's easier for me to read. I basically like AR 9 for like everything
The slowdowns you used? There is no real way of telling when you slowed down only because you used sliders of the same size as the slow down sliders, you can fix this by using a slider tick rate of 2. i'm fine with changing slider tick rate in this diff, but i don't like having diff slider tick rates in the other diffs and it sounds weird in the other diffs especially easy imo. Do you need the same tick rate in all diffs? Anyways, for now, I changed to tick rate 2 only in Insane. And also i thot it was readable--the slider has a noticeably different length, and if it were me, i would probably understand it after it first slowed down.

Hakkun;Gate
Woah at least Normal size hit circles please. Having a small user rating like this will get you a low map rating and people will flame you.
There really isn't anything wrong here but a bit of advice for the future.
Don't cluster around the middle so much.

You can spread out your mapping and still be a symmetrical mapping genius.

Star.
Thanks for mod and star!
YaMaO04
:)
HakuNoKaemi
It'll be really awfull with larger circle .-.
plus i do not have a low user rating .-.
Plus, how the heck it's flammable? it do play good in Taiko and CtB, plus it's fucking good for me
Plus, it's just useless.
Clustering at center doesn't mean playing bad, that is awfull in graphic and sound
ArneLinr
hacking to the gate!
Jenny
Easy:
Well, it's an easy, so what am i going to say to that one? xD
Playable for newbys, not too 'hard', it's ok.

Normal:
Looks good, nothing to add.

Hard:
Looks good, nothing to add.

Insane:
Nice to play but there are a few points:

00:28:304 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - Little confusing, but still handable
00:31:658 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Again, confusing circle-placement
-> All in all: Good difficulty, but two more or less confusing spots; you should at least redesign the second one (not completely, but well, a bit, you know?), since the first one is easyier to handle with.

Hakkun;Gate:
Mapsettings:
I'd appreciate you to change them to:
HP-drain: 7
Circle Size: 5
Approach Rate: 8
Overall Difficulty: 7

All in all: Star
HakuNoKaemi
Hakkun;Gate:
Mapsettings:
I'd appreciate you to change them to:
HP-drain: 7
Circle Size: 5 Awfull... larger circle, at least in this case
Approach Rate: 8
Overall Difficulty: 7
Download: Itou Kanako - Hacking to the Gate (TV Size) (winber1) [Hakkun;Gate].osu
_Kiva
Du Du Ru~~
Leorda
Hello, sorry for delay

Easy
* I think Increase the Approach Rate by +1 or +2 is better, since the SV is little bit fast

00:13:770 (1) - Make symetric? (Nazi)
00:21:223 (2) - Using a clap hitsound is sounds odd for this slider (use the sliderticks sound if the sound is same as soft-hitclap)
00:28:304 (3) - New combo?
00:28:677 (1) - Remove new combo?
00:34:640 (1,1,1) - You don't need a combo like this....
00:54:391 (3) - Bad overlap (Nazi)
01:16:751 (1) - This slider is almost offscreen while gameplay
01:25:882 (4) - Move 1/2 earlier?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal

* Increase the Approach Rate by +1?

00:07:807 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I'm pretty sure that 8 combos are too high for normal diff
00:21:223 (5) - Using a clap hitsound is sounds odd for this slider (use the sliderticks sound if the sound is same as soft-hitclap)
00:34:640 (1,1,1) - You don't need a combo like this....
01:01:844 (1,2,1,2) - It's overlap together, which is odd while gameplay

Hard
00:06:689 (2) - Perhaps, move further away from head slider? Just improving this diff.....
00:15:447 (1,2) - ^
00:36:503 (2) - Not stack perfectly with tail slider
00:48:801 (2) - The tail slider is almost offscreen
01:13:770 (1,2,3,4,5) - Make a flower pattern?

Insane
00:21:410 (1) - Using a clap hitsound at head slider is sounds odd for this slider
00:31:658 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - This pattern is pretty confusing for me
00:59:422 (4) - The head slider is almost offscreen

Hakkun;Gate

* The Circle Size are make no sense, using a larger circle to make a player is easy to see
* Slider Border and Slider Track Override color is ugly
* Can you change the Color Combo 3? I almost can't see the approach circle with that combo color (if the player is playing without video)
* I don't like this diff!!!!!

01:13:770 (4) - New combo for jump pattern
01:23:087 (8) - New combo
01:23:273 (1) - Remove new combo

orz

EDIT : give me kudosu pleaseeeeeee, since this mod was helpful for you
Topic Starter
winber1
SPOILER

Leorda wrote:

Hello, sorry for delay

Easy
* I think Increase the Approach Rate by +1 or +2 is better, since the SV is little bit fast +1

00:13:770 (1) - Make symetric? (Nazi) Sure. This slider made more sense when I had those sliders before it. I removed those sliders and made them into a spinner, so now that shape doesn't really make much sense anymore.
00:21:223 (2) - Using a clap hitsound is sounds odd for this slider (use the sliderticks sound if the sound is same as soft-hitclap) i like it, but apparently a lot of other people don't, so i decided to change it
00:28:304 (3) - New combo?k
00:28:677 (1) - Remove new combo?k
00:34:640 (1,1,1) - You don't need a combo like this.... um ok, i changed a bit
00:54:391 (3) - Bad overlap (Nazi) k
01:16:751 (1) - This slider is almost offscreen while gameplay i think it's fine. I actually moved it 1 grid up, but that doesn't really do anything lol
01:25:882 (4) - Move 1/2 earlier?no sry i like it like this

Normal

* Increase the Approach Rate by +1? i don't want it too fast. It might be a little hard for a normal, but it's still a normal D:

00:07:807 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I'm pretty sure that 8 combos are too high for normal diffum, I don't even think that matters at all. and I'm almost 100% sure you can, cuz that rule doesn't make sense ._. But i changed it still lol
00:21:223 (5) - Using a clap hitsound is sounds odd for this slider (use the sliderticks sound if the sound is same as soft-hitclap) k fine
00:34:640 (1,1,1) - You don't need a combo like this.... k
01:01:844 (1,2,1,2) - It's overlap together, which is odd while gameplay I think it's fine.. maybe.. at least for now.

Hard
00:06:689 (2) - Perhaps, move further away from head slider? Just improving this diff.....i don't really understand you that much, but if I am thinking what you are trying to say then, no sry D:
00:15:447 (1,2) - ^ ^
00:36:503 (2) - Not stack perfectly with tail slider actually, it is stacked perfectly. I even checked with distance snapping x0.0. :D
00:48:801 (2) - The tail slider is almost offscreen it's fine... imo
01:13:770 (1,2,3,4,5) - Make a flower pattern?the way it is now is fine imo

Insane
00:21:410 (1) - Using a clap hitsound at head slider is sounds odd for this slider Unlike the other ones, I really want to keep this one.
00:31:658 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - This pattern is pretty confusing for me k since a lot of people have complained about it i changed it, but idk if what i did does anything
00:59:422 (4) - The head slider is almost offscreen i think it's fine
Thanks for mod and star!

@Broetchen8441: I fixed the second suggestion. The first one is fine imo.
HakuNoKaemi
Hakkun;Gate
* The Circle Size are make no sense, using a larger circle to make a player is easy to see They do make more sense then you all think ... as for this: it's because i reasonably use medium-small circle and no one use then that make people don't like them? therefore SHIT ain't changing it for some people who don't know how to play with them (it's just that mapper do not use them)
* Slider Border and Slider Track Override color is ugly
* Can you change the Color Combo 3? I almost can't see the approach circle with that combo color (if the player is playing without video) brighter
* I don't like this diff!!!!! it's for the circle? yeah, hate it... i'm not gonna change this

01:13:770 (4) - New combo for jump pattern
01:23:087 (8) - New combo
01:23:273 (1) - Remove new combo
New Combo means starting a new strofa... therefore unneeded change

Topic Starter
winber1
Updated.

Also, I think it's mostly just that people don't like small circles and it just requires a lot more accuracy. Most mappers don't use it that often probably cuz it just isn't as fun for people (the mapper included), and I think it's not because other mappers never use it. When I map, I always use circle size 5 or bigger, just because it's more fun imo. Although I'm fine with your beatmap and I can beat it without much problem, other people may not think that way :/.
Weez
Should really start watching this again :T

Easy
AR: 3
00:25:777 (T) - Move this timing section
00:29:795 (3) - This is pretty hard for new players. My suggestion is to remove the repeat yet have it end at the same spot;
00:59:795 (1) - HACKING TO THE GATE!

Normal
00:59:608 (5) - HACKING TO THE GATE!
~ok here~

Hard
00:16:099 (3) - Remove this.
00:59:608 (4) - HACKING TO THE GATE!

Insane
00:59:422 (4) - HACKING TO THE GATE!

Hakkun;Gate
- Seriously such small hitcircles make this soooooo ugly. Honestly changing it to normal size (which is high enough) improves this diff soo much! You wont lose difficulty (which should be the least of your worries) and looks alot nicer. Nobody likes small circles like that. Consider this; You create maps for other people to play,not for yourself. And don't try to pull that "Cuz you can't play it." cuz modding is different. You can keep this a hard map without having the hideous circle size.

- Please remove the slider track/ border override. It's like having a single skin on your diff which isn't nice. Keep it the same as the other diffs, just like combo colours.

- Change the audio leadin to 2 since the song starts too soon on DT.

00:59:608 (3) - HACKING TO THE GATE!
~other then that its ok. Not the greatest map honestly.~
HakuNoKaemi
Hakkun;Gate
- Seriously such small hitcircles make this soooooo ugly. Honestly changing it to normal size (which is high enough) improves this diff soo much! You wont lose difficulty (which should be the least of your worries) and looks alot nicer. Nobody likes small circles like that. Consider this; You create maps for other people to play,not for yourself. And don't try to pull that "Cuz you can't play it." cuz modding is different. You can keep this a hard map without having the hideous circle size. Seriously, try before saying something... it will be much more crumpled and confusive, because the circle will be much larger than normal. I directly don't like all the overlaps and how much the circle will be near... plus i'd like more to use a size between Normal and Normal-Small (nearer to Normal-Small) if it was possible... Circles will be too large

- Please remove the slider track/ border override. It's like having a single skin on your diff which isn't nice. Keep it the same as the other diffs, just like combo colours. i just adpted colours a little

- Change the audio leadin to 2 since the song starts too soon on DT.

00:59:608 (3) - HACKING TO THE GATE! -> uh, it's just that you're singing right? think you don't expect I use a New Combo in this little stream right?
(now should play better in Taiko too)

Topic Starter
winber1
yeah, i think he's just expressing his feelings. lol.

Idk about you, but I find the overlaps and shapes quite appealing as well when circle size is 5. They don't look ugly at all imo, as long as you re adjust some shapes.

and Updated.
Weez
if u applied mods, u usually give out kudous :T

as for that one guest diff:
00:27:372 (9,10) - wtf is this :T

SPOILER
seriously stop being stubborn, people are trying to improve your map and its like your saying a big fuck you to them. But hey if you refuse to ignore that have fun getting this ranked with that >_> (stopping there, not gonna start being more rude.)
Topic Starter
winber1
LOL. OOPS. SORRY. totally forgot somehow. today was a tiring day for me :(

OTZ

/shame asfakljwhe oru2y3b904873y4590823745y20398475y690y1945*(#*($U@JHF
e4444

man, i would give you kudosu for that last post to compensate, but i shouldn't really do that.
your profile pic is angry at me D:

edit: oops, i also realized i increase circle size by accident. so if you updated it and the circles were bigger and then you updated it and it got smaller, then that's why. I don't want to change anything without his permission D:

Edit2: (in response to below) /facepalm
HakuNoKaemi
You didn't remember to Kudo Leorda too..

Well, i just try if the mod really improve the map, if not for me, i just not do it (unlike many other people that don't even try it...). For this i do not call myself "stubborn".

Ah, 6 could be too small for you, but 5 is too large too... as for this, i would use a 5.5 size if it did exist...

P.s. it's a simple compressed Circle-Slider... there is nothing strange for me
Weez

winber1 wrote:

your profile pic is angry at me D:
People need to know, she's not mad, she's just focused! Really focused!
Snowy Dream
[Easy]
00:14:702 (x) - add a note?
01:00:913 (2) - spacing.
01:08:739 (1) - delete finish (the beginning of the slider)
01:20:664 (1) - ^
01:25:882 (4) - move the slider to 01:25:695 .(or add a note at 01:25:695?)

[Normal]
01:25:882 (5) - spacing.

[Hard]
01:00:913 (4) - delete newcombo.

[Insane]
00:12:279 (1) - spacing..
00:48:801 (1) - ^
00:49:360 (1) - delete newcombo.
01:02:963 (1) - spacing...

[Hakkun;Gate]
Circle size : 6 ...It's really no problem?
00:32:590 (11) - spacing.
00:32:776 (1) - some parts are hidden behind the circles.
00:36:876 (4) - spacing.
00:52:900 (1) - ^
00:56:441 (1) - ^
01:03:894 (3) - ^
01:03:987 (4) - ^
01:27:000 (2) - spacing?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Nice map.
'Hakkun;Gate'diff needs more suggestions.
Star~☆
Topic Starter
winber1
SPOILER

Snowy Dream wrote:

[Easy]
00:14:702 (x) - add a note? no sorry :(
01:00:913 (2) - spacing. i don't understand, nothing is wrong
01:08:739 (1) - delete finish (the beginning of the slider) k
01:20:664 (1) - ^ k
01:25:882 (4) - move the slider to 01:25:695 .(or add a note at 01:25:695?) oh you modders... making me do more work with symmetry >_>. (moved it back and fixed symmetry.)

[Normal]
01:25:882 (5) - spacing. ..? it's correct

[Hard]
01:00:913 (4) - delete newcombo. i like that new combo

[Insane]
00:12:279 (1) - spacing.. it's fine...
00:48:801 (1) - ^ this anti-spacing fits fine... imo.
00:49:360 (1) - delete newcombo. no sorry D:
01:02:963 (1) - spacing... it fits fine imo. perfectly readable. I used to have AR 9 on this map, and then someone told me reduce it, but idk. I liked AR 9 better, maybe i should change it back
Thanks for the mod and star!

I think the spacing is fine, some of the spacings you mentioned are spaced perfectly fine anyways... o_o.

o well.
Armin
[General]
*Tag "opening" is redundant, since you already have (TV Size) in your Title. Consider to remove it

[Easy]
00:10:789 (1,1) - Whoops, a bit confusing for an Easier difficulty, because the recovery time here is quite short. If I were you I'd make the spinner 1/1 shorter; it would help a beginner to hit easily the next hitobject.
00:25:695 (1) - I didn't really expect this normal finish at the start o.o

[Normal]
01:00:354 (1,2,1,1,1,2,1,2,1) - it seems you clicked on "new combo" too many times XD. At least remove these ones: 01:00:354 (1) - or 01:01:472 (1)... I don't see a particular reason to keep them.
01:20:851 (1,2,3,4) - Heh, I don't reccomend this kind of patterns for a Normal, because it will force the player to make a rigid movement during a little interval.

[Hard]
00:28:025 (7) - I don't really agree with this position. You followed a 1/2 rhythm, and this one is quite unexpected after some patterns 1/2 bom long. I suggest you to move it 1/4 forward and then to make it 1/4 BPM shorter.
01:25:882 (6) - I'd make this 1/2 shorter, it would be nice if this followed both vocal and instrumental voice (because of the next pattern which will follow only the instrumental voice)
01:26:813 (1) - I can listen a whistle flood, which isn't really good XD Can you remove a whistle at the start? ;p

[Insane]
00:25:695 (non unhi) - Well, just no. 100% volume just ruin this part in my opinion. Decrease this at least of ~30%
01:11:720 (6,7,8) - (this one just for a better esthetic result) What if you make something like this? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/100046

[Hakkun;Gate]
MAKE THESE CIRCLES BIGGER! Aha, joking ;p they're fine the way they are.
I cannot complain nothing of really wrong [well maybe just this 00:05:758 (4) which is a bit hidden XD] but apart from this I enjoyed it.

Nice map&song, deserves a star
Topic Starter
winber1
SPOILER

Armin wrote:

[General]
*Tag "opening" is redundant, since you already have (TV Size) in your Title. Consider to remove it lol ok.

[Easy]
00:10:789 (1,1) - Whoops, a bit confusing for an Easier difficulty, because the recovery time here is quite short. If I were you I'd make the spinner 1/1 shorter; it would help a beginner to hit easily the next hitobject. ok
00:25:695 (1) - I didn't really expect this normal finish at the start o.o it's fine imo D:

[Normal]
01:00:354 (1,2,1,1,1,2,1,2,1) - it seems you clicked on "new combo" too many times XD. At least remove these ones: 01:00:354 (1) - or 01:01:472 (1)... I don't see a particular reason to keep them. took away from new combos :3
01:20:851 (1,2,3,4) - Heh, I don't reccomend this kind of patterns for a Normal, because it will force the player to make a rigid movement during a little interval. I don't think rigid patterns are bad in any way, but i could be a little confusing i guess.

[Hard]
00:28:025 (7) - I don't really agree with this position. You followed a 1/2 rhythm, and this one is quite unexpected after some patterns 1/2 bom long. I suggest you to move it 1/4 forward and then to make it 1/4 BPM shorter. i thot it fit, just because I already had a whole section with that kind of hitsound pattern. Well, i still changed it (it's a little harder, but probably easier to read imo).
01:25:882 (6) - I'd make this 1/2 shorter, it would be nice if this followed both vocal and instrumental voice (because of the next pattern which will follow only the instrumental voice) D: i like it like that actually, and also i like the symmetry as well lol
01:26:813 (1) - I can listen a whistle flood, which isn't really good XD Can you remove a whistle at the start? ;p mmk

[Insane]
00:25:695 (non unhi) - Well, just no. 100% volume just ruin this part in my opinion. Decrease this at least of ~30% aiuhfaiosjdf, i accidentally deleted a green timing section wtf gahagahagah. but yea. if you look at my other diffs, there should be a timing section there to make it S:C1 at 70% volume
01:11:720 (6,7,8) - (this one just for a better esthetic result) What if you make something like this? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/100046 k

[Hakkun;Gate]
MAKE THESE CIRCLES BIGGER! Aha, joking ;p they're fine the way they are.
I cannot complain nothing of really wrong [well maybe just this 00:05:758 (4) which is a bit hidden XD] but apart from this I enjoyed it.

Nice map&song, deserves a star
Thanks for mod and star!
Daiguren
General
Lead in - 1s

Easy
fine

Normal
00:13:770 (4) - new combo
01:02:590 (2) - Scraping the HP bar

Hard
fine

Hakkun;Gate
soooooo small circle ;_;
and why the skin is different from other diffs ?
Lead in - 1s is enough

For this diff I just have some hitsound suggestions :p (because it's one of my habits , I want to make the perfect hitsound with the most difficult diff in a map )

00:07:621 (7) - vol 60% , because the volume of the latest note is 75% , 10% will have a big contrast ,it sounds unpleasant
00:25:136 (1,2) - normal - hit
00:25:323 (3) - if you do ^ , the first hit od this slider will have a normal - hit , and the last hit has no change
00:44:888 (8) - make the first hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
00:46:565 (2) - ^ (remove clap )
00:46:938 (3) - make the last hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
00:48:056 (1) - soft-finish
00:49:360 (3) - soft-finish (remove clap )
00:58:304 (5,5) - soft-finish (remove clap )
01:08:739 (1) - normal-hit , vol 65%
01:13:770 (1,3,5) - soft-finish
01:17:683 (2) - make the first hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
01:18:428 (6) - ^ (remove whistle )
01:19:174 (1) - make both sides of hits with soft-finish (remove whistle )
01:19:733 (2) - make the first hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
01:23:273 (1) - make the last hit with soft-whistle (remove finish )
01:23:646 (2) - make the first hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
01:24:391 (3) - ^ (remove whistle )
01:25:136 (4) - make both sides of hits with soft-finish (remove whistle )
01:25:695 (6) - make the first hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
01:27:372 (3,4) - normal -hit , vol 60%

and you can have a look at the changed ver. (I just changed the hitsound which I said above.)
If you think it is good , you can just use it :3

Download: Itou Kanako - Hacking to the Gate (TV Size) (winber1) [Hakkun;Gate (test)].osu

sorry my poor english Q_Q

Star~
Kiiwa
Hi~

General
Audio lead-in is not the same on all diffs
Skin is different for one specific diff

Hakkun;Gate
00:01:845 - why is there a stack of Red and Green line? It's not needed..
00:32:590 (11) - New combo
00:32:776 (1) - Remove combo
00:40:230 (9) - Not exactly under (7)
01:02:217 (6) - This sounds like it should be the beginning of a three-way pattern, yet its the end (maybe new combo and re-design )
01:26:254 - out of place

You could add some N hits in the kiai. For example; 01:17:683 (2) - 01:18:428 (6) - or just try to make some beat

Insane
00:55:136 (4) - Make closer to (5)
01:05:199 (5) - New combo
01:05:385 (1) - Remove combo
01:05:199 (1,2,3) - Equal spacing
01:05:758 (3) - New combo
01:11:720 (6) - New combo for slow down
01:24:391 (1) - Remove new combo
01:24:764 (2) - New combo

Hard
A few Timing points are off but its not a real problem

Normal
Nice!

Easy
AR-1?

lol this probably wasnt much help but there really isnt any problems with this map set.
Good luck! Star~
HakuNoKaemi
[Hakkun;Gate]
Circle size : 6 ...It's really no problem? It's less problematic than you think, if you can't pass it with CS=6, you can't pass with CS=, therefore it's just the same
00:32:590 (11) - spacing.
00:32:776 (1) - some parts are hidden behind the circles.
00:36:876 (4) - spacing.
00:52:900 (1) - ^
00:56:441 (1) - ^
01:03:894 (3) - ^
01:03:987 (4) - ^
01:27:000 (2) - spacing?
-----------------------------------------------------------
'Hakkun;Gate'diff needs more suggestions.
2 out of 6 accepted... well ... i don't think it need suggestoon like those
Hakkun;Gate
soooooo small circle ;_; no problem for this, as the only thing i could do is ( if it existed) using a CS 5.75
and why the skin is different from other diffs ? It's a guest
Lead in - 1s is enough it would meand a little more than 0.5s in DT, for this i'm using 2s

For this diff I just have some hitsound suggestions :p (because it's one of my habits , I want to make the perfect hitsound with the most difficult diff in a map ) >.< only 'some'

00:07:621 (7) - vol 60% , because the volume of the latest note is 75% , 10% will have a big contrast ,it sounds unpleasant i did modify it to 40%, but i wanted the Higher-Lower-Higher effect
00:25:136 (1,2) - normal - hit Only (1)
00:25:323 (3) - if you do ^ , the first hit od this slider will have a normal - hit , and the last hit has no change
00:44:888 (8) - make the first hit with soft-finish (remove whistle) funny suggestion, thank, i don't removed the Whistle to make it better with taiko
00:46:565 (2) - ^ (remove clap )
00:46:938 (3) - make the last hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
00:48:056 (1) - soft-finish
00:49:360 (3) - soft-finish (remove clap )
00:58:304 (5,5) - soft-finish (remove clap )
01:08:739 (1) - normal-hit , vol 65%
01:13:770 (1,3,5) - soft-finish only (1) and (5)
01:17:683 (2) - make the first hit with soft-finish [/color]
01:18:428 (6) - ^ (remove whistle )
01:19:174 (1) - make both sides of hits with soft-finish (remove whistle ) i removed whistle only at the end
01:19:733 (2) - make the first hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
01:23:273 (1) - make the last hit with soft-whistle (remove finish )
01:23:646 (2) - make the first hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
01:24:391 (3) - ^ (remove whistle )
01:25:136 (4) - make both sides of hits with soft-finish (remove whistle )
01:25:695 (6) - make the first hit with soft-finish (remove whistle )
uhm, removed whistle only on some
01:27:372 (3,4) - normal -hit , vol 60%
General
Audio lead-in is not the same on all diffs
Skin is different for one specific diff
It's not a rules that skin and lead in the diff's should be the same .-.

Hakkun;Gate
00:01:845 - why is there a stack of Red and Green line? It's not needed.. It's needed for the hitsounds, as i can't insert a green section before without making the sliders go numb ( varying it's velocity from -Inf to +Inf )
00:32:590 (11) - New combo i don't think ...
00:32:776 (1) - Remove combo ^
00:40:230 (9) - Not exactly under (7) It's why i hate High Stack Leniency >.<
01:02:217 (6) - This sounds like it should be the beginning of a three-way pattern, yet its the end (maybe new combo and re-design ) It sound as the perfect end of a word as (1)Da-(2)ka-(3)ra
01:26:254 - out of place it represented the Bass-like sound... well i don't really like tick hitsounds in that case

You could add some N hits in the kiai. For example; 01:17:683 (2) - 01:18:428 (6) - or just try to make some beat
MDuh
Found none

Starred~

fun playing the map except that last diff :o
HakuNoKaemi
say you just can't pass my guest and don't like the CS
MDuh

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

say you just can't pass my guest and don't like the CS
Can pass it, barely
and yeah, that CS :o
HakuNoKaemi
Well, i don't like using a small CS for diff like this, as it's perfectly playable and do follow the music with it's CS 6 and have a good graphic part (plus Rhythmn)
I don't know why people don't say anything about ranked maps with barely hearable rhythmn ( therefore, hitsounds ), and nosense placingand just jutsify it with " that diff is not meant to be foloowable, but to have a good graphic" or some like it for justifying shit...
Or using "larger than you think circle".. because people playing in osu! are so much more blind than a person could think

and this is for all who think "this CS... is unplayable", " so small circles", " that diff sucks" or something like it only because they are Blind/Blided by the author ( if I was a famous mapper.. well )...
Topic Starter
winber1
SPOILER

Kiiwa wrote:

Insane
00:55:136 (4) - Make closer to (5) k
01:05:199 (5) - New combo k
01:05:385 (1) - Remove combo k
01:05:199 (1,2,3) - Equal spacing D: i like it like that
01:05:758 (3) - New combo sure
01:11:720 (6) - New combo for slow down k
01:24:391 (1) - Remove new comboD:
01:24:764 (2) - New combo D:
Thanks for mods and stars

@Daiguren: I fixed those two things in Normal.
Ruhupon
nice map! :D

star~~
kurohana
ok, here's my mod :D

[General]
i really like the hitsounds ;)

[Easy]
00:34:640 (1,2) spacing is 1,13x, but at the rest of the map its 0,8
good :)

[Normal]
good :D

[Hard]
00:16:006 (2,3,4) spacing is 0,24x and 0,22x, maybe you should put 3 and 4 on the end of 2?
00:34:640 to 00:37:435 - spacing changes often
00:43:956 (1,2,3) spacing is 1,9x
00:45:074 (1,2,3,4) spacing is 1,6x
00:48:056 (1,2,3) spacing is 1,6x and 1,3x
01:00:167 (1,2,3) spacing 1,3x
01:01:844 (1,2) spacing is 2,12x and 1.4x
01:02:963 - spacing changes often, its often 1.2x and often jumps
but good :)

[Insane]
i will ignore spacing a bit, but jumps are often in insane ;)

[Hakkun;Gate]
uhh, so small e.e

ok, thats all i have to say^^ just suggestions :D
star and good luck :)
wmfchris
-> tag 5pb. as well

[Hakkuu;Gate]
00:27:372 (9,10) - confusing spacing for me...

[Hard]
00:48:056 (1) - this one overlaps with the HP bar and it's unrankble. Try to move this elsewhere?
01:13:386 - delete excess timing line

[Normal]

[Easy]

I just wonder why you are using 1.2x for the whole diff with SV 1.0, they why don't you set SV 1.2 directly? lol
Also I'd really love to see such usage of finishes, this map is really nice~
star~
Topic Starter
winber1
SPOILER

wmfchris wrote:

-> tag 5pb. as well k

[Hard]
00:48:056 (1) - this one overlaps with the HP bar and it's unrankble. Try to move this elsewhere? lol i managed to move it down 2 grids
01:13:386 - delete excess timing line k

[Normal]

[Easy]

I just wonder why you are using 1.2x for the whole diff with SV 1.0, they why don't you set SV 1.2 directly? lol idk lolololol
Also I'd really love to see such usage of finishes, this map is really nice~ :3
star~

kurohana wrote:

ok, here's my mod :D

[General]
i really like the hitsounds ;)

[Easy]
00:34:640 (1,2) spacing is 1,13x, but at the rest of the map its 0,8
good :)

[Normal]
good :D

[Hard]
00:16:006 (2,3,4) spacing is 0,24x and 0,22x, maybe you should put 3 and 4 on the end of 2?
00:34:640 to 00:37:435 - spacing changes often
00:43:956 (1,2,3) spacing is 1,9x
00:45:074 (1,2,3,4) spacing is 1,6x
00:48:056 (1,2,3) spacing is 1,6x and 1,3x
01:00:167 (1,2,3) spacing 1,3x
01:01:844 (1,2) spacing is 2,12x and 1.4x how the hell did you get 2.12x o_o... the snapping only goes up to 2.0x lol :S
01:02:963 - spacing changes often, its often 1.2x and often jumps
but good :)

[Insane]
i will ignore spacing a bit, but jumps are often in insane ;)

[Hakkun;Gate]
uhh, so small e.e

ok, thats all i have to say^^ just suggestions :D
star and good luck :)

Sorry.. Changed nothing. The spacing is fine imo. Everything is readable, and having the same spacing throughout the whole song gets boring for player as well (... maybe it depends on the player too tho). Anyways, everything seems readable and the spacing changes make sense imo.
Thanks for mod and stars
FireballFlame
[Easy]
  1. Hitsounds on slider ticks. No. Just... no.
    Hitsounds are for the start and end of a slider, ticksounds are for ticks. Mixing them up makes the map extremely confusing to play and should not be done.
[Normal]
  1. Same as Easy, at 00:21:223 (5).
[Insane]
  1. 00:36:317 (2,3) - Maybe swap them to remove the antijump towards (1)? Makes it a bit easier to read.
  2. 00:47:124 (4,1) - I see the pattern, but do they really have to be that close?
  3. 01:05:199 (1,2,3) - Spacing. It's easy to read, but it looks weird. Put (2) somewhere on the y-axis.
[Hakkun;Gate]
  1. 00:27:372 (9,10) - Confusing spacing, as it gives the impression of a 1/4; stack them or space them the same as (8 ,9).
  2. 00:32:590 (11) - No antijump here please. Especially not directly after a stream.
  3. 00:37:994 (1,2,3,4) - Looks weird, plays weird as well... stack them or something.
  4. 00:56:441 (1,2) - I find this jump surprising. Can you stack it like 00:55:323 (1,2)?
  5. 01:01:845 (1) - New combo.
  6. 01:09:671 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Is this slightly rotated for a special reason? It causes the spacing of 01:09:484 (5,1) to be bigger than the others, which made me miss because I hestiated to click it. If you don't want to change the pattern: move the new combo from 01:09:671 (1) to 01:10:416 (5), that makes it a lot more readable.
  7. 01:13:956 (2,3,4,5) - Ow, hard. A bit smaller maybe? Scaling it to 80% works well.
  8. 01:23:273 (1) - New combo one note earlier? Makes it more readable imo.
  9. I like the circle size. 8-)
Sorry, but no star yet; the mapset is great, but the tickhitsounds are a major playability issue to me. Please remove those.
show more