forum

banger songs not being mapped

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aster0id
hi, I'm noticing that there are multiple banger songs not being mapped (ranked).
here are some.
ishowspeed:F.U.C,song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPhug8z_UUM
steven universe:other friends,song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUD3kNKhBc
tokyo machine songs for instance: slasher, gradius remix and more like much more (not putting links help yourself on yt)
I'm just a random dude thats just putting out suggestions, js.
NOTE:these are my opinion I'm sure there are many other bangers out there that aren't ranked.

(im aware of copyright infringement as well don't get me wrong)
DeletedUser_13957006
what is the point of this post

if this is a mapping request thread, please read the rules first. the first thing you will see when reading this subforum's rules is that mapping requests are NOT allowed

if not, i struggle to understand what you are trying to achieve.
epic man 2
if you wanna see those in ranked why not try pushing a map of the song for ranking or just pray that someone does it
Sophie Twilight
That's not suggestion. Mappers don't need "suggestion" threads, unless they personally ask for.

Also, do you think it is easy to get ranked?

Not banger for me, so not gonna map.
Chiru-kun

Aster0id wrote:

hi, I'm noticing that there are multiple banger songs not being mapped (ranked)...

In the same way, even unranked maps have just as much value
Sophie Twilight

renzthegreat wrote:

Aster0id wrote:

hi, I'm noticing that there are multiple banger songs not being mapped (ranked)...

In the same way, even unranked maps have just as much value
Pretty much sums up he only wants ranked map of the songs, which he should just map them by himself if he keeps devaluing the unranked maps.

Ranked is just a damn status with offering the points for players' ranks. It doesn't determine shit on the map's quality.
Topic Starter
Aster0id
reading this back now really sums up how bad my mental was holy shit why was i that entitled holy shit
Asphiee
Dont worry, we all have this moment.
lewski
actually we dont all have this moment lol but dont worry anyway

worry about necroposting instead
[[[[[[

lewski wrote:

actually we dont all have this moment lol but dont worry anyway

worry about necroposting instead