forum

what other games you play except osu

posted
Total Posts
show more
Akbar 1
Minecraft
Old Games (NFS Carbon,Most wanted, Resident evil 4, Underground series)
Visual Novel Games
Sometimes Eroge But not that usual
runezou
Terraria, Portal, Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion (cute game btw-), Rhythm Doctor, Hollow Knight, ADOFAI (A Dance of Fire and Ice), Muse Dash, and Stardew Valley
VOS Laika
rainbow 6 and Triangle Strategy, but I bring my 3ds with me and I play some older games like Fantasy Life , the Etrian Odyssey series and whatnot
amvafoj321
Counter-Strike
Terraria
gothcoded
a LOT, i like a variety of games

apex legends (although sometimes i play it for a week and never touch it for months lmao)
bayonetta
disco elysium
hatsune miku project diva (specifically future tone)
yakuza/judgment
left 4 dead 2
mario kart 8
splatoon 2
sims
team fortress 2

just started the devil may cry series but i cant continue playing the hd collection cause pc controls suck and i have to wait for my controller to arrive in 2 weeks or so 😔
HoosierTransfer
vrchat and minecraft
ItsMiow
among us, apex, overwatch, val
Polyspora
Tarkov,Finishing GTA IV again, Project Zomboid, Hearts of Iron and other paradox interactive games, indie horror games and sometimes when I get bored I'll just scroll thru the Steam open world/RPG pages and play something that I thought was cool enough, there are others that I'm not so proud of playing daily.
TGGD
Geometry Dash, maybe Minecraft, Taiko no Tatsujin, and more I won't list
Puppet
omori, some pokemon games and sometimes minecraft
Seraphine IRL
League and Genshin kekw
her everything
Life: The Game
Polyspora

WitherMite wrote:

honestly, just splitgate - all the other games I've played I'm burnt out on, including osu

https://streamable.com/fi0gje

might pick minecraft up again when the new update drops, make a dwarven fortress in a mountain cave or something
you should play some offline games focused on storytelling, just made me see games with the same magic as it was 10 years ago
gastrostomy
I play RPGmaker horror games in general or horror/psychological VNs. I absolutely love the Charon games. I am biased to Charon games because their soundtrack is really good. I also play the towelket series but I don't know if anyone knows about it. As for rhythm games outside of osu!, I play pulsus, taiko web, bemuse, and FFR.
Roa Enthusiast
i mainly just play what i want to, recently i've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh and Melty Blood.
-Azure
Other rhythm games such as quaver, Muse Dash or ADOFAI.
After that I play Phasmophobia quite a lot lately...
mateus240hz
Valorant
CSGO
Quaver
left 4 dead 2
Roblox
Papifernan3
boblos (free bobux)
o2jam
and minceraft :tf:
[-Gabys-]
- Valorant