forum

How do I put the chorus in a 10-second excerpt of a song in the beatmaps section?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DEMCHENKO
Hi! Please explain how to make the desired fragment of the song play when switching to a beatmap in the list of beatmaps and when playing its 10-second time on the site? I want to put a chorus in my song, but I don't know how. I mean this, only on my beatmap:
WitherMite
put the editor playhead at the place in the timeline you want the preview to start, then click on the small timing dropdown in the top left, at the bottom there will be an option to set current position to preview point. once you click that there should be a large yellow line on the timeline.

If you are updating a map that has already been uploaded, it may take over a day to update the preview on the website so be patient.
Zelzatter Zero
First, make sure you already have preview point marked to desired position on your map beforehand. To do that, go to Timing --> Set Current Position as Preview Point:

(Make sure all your difficulties have the same preview point at the same position or else some undesirable result may appear)

After that, just wait. Updating preview point may be instant in-game but it'll take a few days to do the same on the website.
Topic Starter
DEMCHENKO

WitherMite wrote:

put the editor playhead at the place in the timeline you want the preview to start, then click on the small timing dropdown in the top left, at the bottom there will be an option to set current position to preview point. once you click that there should be a large yellow line on the timeline.

If you are updating a map that has already been uploaded, it may take over a day to update the preview on the website so be patient.

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

First, make sure you already have preview point marked to desired position on your map beforehand. To do that, go to Timing --> Set Current Position as Preview Point:

(Make sure all your difficulties have the same preview point at the same position or else some undesirable result may appear)

After that, just wait. Updating preview point may be instant in-game but it'll take a few days to do the same on the website.
Thank you very much, guys!!