forum

Looking for mapping tools, skins, tips and tricks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ederurlo
Now that I've gotten familiar with the editor, I'd like to make the process a bit more convinient and no, this is not a complaint, just a question. I get that it is tedious to work on a map and it takes time to get faster at it. But if anyone has any tips, tools or skins that could help in the making of a beatmap that would be greatly appriciated.
[[[[[[
olibomby's mapping tool
mapset verifier

these are like the two most important mapping tool (pun not intended) most mappers used

for skin, a lot of mappers use the default skin for mapping, others use hvick445's skin or amateurre's refault, but the exact skins are not very important, just use whatever skin that has colorful combo colors and remember to turn off skin's sound sample (if it has custom hitsound)
Topic Starter
Ederurlo

dPeace wrote:

olibomby's mapping tool
mapset verifier

these are like the two most important mapping tool (pun not intended) most mappers used

for skin, a lot of mappers use the default skin for mapping, others use hvick445's skin or amateurre's refault, but the exact skins are not very important, just use whatever skin that has colorful combo colors and remember to turn off skin's sound sample (if it has custom hitsound)
Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for!