Enjoy~

Credits

Art and Graphics all done by myself, with some help from Google Images

Music used:
Pause loop is a cut and edited version of this from Pond5

Fonts used:
Complextro (mine, hand drawn)
Impact (Redrawn by hand)
Tsushima3 Regular (Used on the STD judgements for 100k and 300g)

Alt download

MediaFire

Misc Information

Skin version: 1.1
Skin.ini ver: 2.7
AnimFPS: set to 12, but varies

In the skin there's an easteregg, don't search for it in the folder, that would be cheating. gl
RockRoller
Here is some feedback regarding your skin, both positive and negative things

Feedback

Skin - ingame

1. menu background isnt skinned
  2. mode selection: skipping catch icon to show that its not skinned is a weird way to indicate that
  3. song selection: the active mode display doesnt fit properly, i get thats its to have some variety, but there are nicer ways to pull this off i think img
  4. song selection: the beatmap info icon looks out of place being left default img
  5. song selection: hard cut off of the text is kinda :/ img
  6. gamepaly: combobursts not blanked out
  7. pause/fail: pause-arrow not skinned

Skin - folder

1. "menu-button-background.png~", "!ready.wav", "taiko-bar-right@2x.png~" and "menu-button-background@2x.png~" are useless files
This is one of the skins ever.
Topic Starter
K-Riolf

RockRoller wrote:

Here is some feedback regarding your skin, both positive and negative things

Feedback

Skin - ingame

1. menu background isnt skinned
  2. mode selection: skipping catch icon to show that its not skinned is a weird way to indicate that
  3. song selection: the active mode display doesnt fit properly, i get thats its to have some variety, but there are nicer ways to pull this off i think img
  4. song selection: the beatmap info icon looks out of place being left default img
  5. song selection: hard cut off of the text is kinda :/ img
  6. gamepaly: combobursts not blanked out
  7. pause/fail: pause-arrow not skinned

Skin - folder

1. "menu-button-background.png~", "!ready.wav", "taiko-bar-right@2x.png~" and "menu-button-background@2x.png~" are useless files
This is one of the skins ever.
Thank you for the feedback, I addressed the issues so I hope the skin is more enjoyable now
Also I think you forgot to finish your comment at the end there
[Ping]
Hello, from a mania player perspective the mania part of this skin seems hard to read.

imo the notes not being filled in makes it hard to read when the notes are dense n stuffs.

I'd also say to make the long note body and tail a bit less distracting (a bit darker) as those don't require as much focus as the notes themselves.
Topic Starter
K-Riolf

[Ping] wrote:

Hello, from a mania player perspective the mania part of this skin seems hard to read.

imo the notes not being filled in makes it hard to read when the notes are dense n stuffs.

I'd also say to make the long note body and tail a bit less distracting (a bit darker) as those don't require as much focus as the notes themselves.
I will make the change based on the feedback, thank you for taking the time to suggest an improvement! :)

Edit: I've updated the skin and made the notes more visible and holds (I hope) less distracting.

If issues still persist please PM me so that this thread doesn't fill up with clutter

osu_1728
I don't know if it's my CPU issue but the circles seem a bit off time on mania gamemode. (not using headphones, 0ms offset)
Topic Starter
K-Riolf

osu_1728 wrote:

I don't know if it's my CPU issue but the circles seem a bit off time on mania gamemode. (not using headphones, 0ms offset)
might be the fact that you don't have an offset, try changing it between -15ms and 15ms. If that doesn't work it could also be input delay with your keyboard. ofc I will also look into it to see if my skin actually is scuffed

Edit: I've looked into it, it seems the hit position of the notes were very slightly offset from the judgement line, we're talking like 1-3ms offset, again I think it could be your lack of offset or your keyboard having delayed inputs, or like you said it could also just be your CPU
If you use other skins for mania and you don't have the same issue it really could be my skin and I'll have to figure out why the notes are off

PM me if that's the case so as to not clutter this thread

JustABeginner
Hi!
Taking some time to review your skins (last minute). Here's what I have to say in general:

Positive Review
- pippidon be wild.
- The design is well made.
- Not a fan of the mania layout, but cool stage.

Improvement
! pause-arrow.
! Selection blocks selection-mod words partially in song selection.

Suggestion
~ None here.

That's all.
Congrats upon participating in a skinning contest! c:
Topic Starter
K-Riolf

JustABeginner wrote:

Hi!
Taking some time to review your skins (last minute). Here's what I have to say in general:

Positive Review
- pippidon be wild.
- The design is well made.
- Not a fan of the mania layout, but cool stage.

Improvement
! pause-arrow.
! Selection blocks selection-mod words partially in song selection.

Suggestion
~ None here.

That's all.
Congrats upon participating in a skinning contest! c:
Thank you for the (last minute) review!
NotGoggles
Im gonna be honest, for a skin like this, its really detailed and i love it! If you can make a lite or pro version i would love that!!