forum

How did everyone discover osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
jbminerlol
well i was doing stuff and thought hey why not play osu! because why not lets try it and it was cool
Habbes
I knew that osu existed for years since I occasionally see osu-related content every now and then on YouTube while just passing through. I did even watch some every now and then, but I never actually properly tried it until a few months ago.
MrMcMikey22
idk...maybe becuz of pewdiepie playing osu! or maybe becuz someone on discord convinced me to play osu! idk...but I like osu! so far :D
USERNAMEINUSEEE
Don’t remember exactly how I discovered it, but from what I recalled I was looking up the opening for some random anime(I think it was Dragon Maid idk) then just saw someone playing the osu beatmap for said anime opening. Thought it was interesting so I tried it out, and here we are today.
PentagonGlxy
I once discover osu on the mobile phone and i ws decided to watch some on youtube. Firstly, i played opsu, the open-source client of osu in Android, and now i did discover osu by downloading osu on my father's laptop (which is mine today).
Pacifistonly
I saw a osu mania video and when I downloaded the game I completely forgot what I was here for and just got addicted to standard
[[[[[[
Btmc's video about the funny cock slider map got on my yt recommend
CuteNynx
I think I found it off YouTube a year ago, I don't know the channel I saw it on though.
naksimi
i think i got it on a youtube and searched up "osu!" on my moms phone and started playing opsu! on my moms phone, i got my chromebook and played opsu! on a mouse then used my moms laptop to play osu!
b o o m
i found it from sillyfangirl osu my first mode was mania for like 2 weeks then i tried standard and stuck to it
Ymir
my sister was friends with this dude from mexico who played osu!
he was pretty cool so I was inspired by him to play
Polyspora
-Royal-
from that one wave of osu tiktok videos that went around during august-ish 2020
runezou
I was very bored one day that I decided to watch a random stream on Facebook (which I don't really do).
I watched the dude play whatever he's playing and got curious on what the game he was playing.
So I decided to ask what the game was, downloaded osu! and the rest is history lol.
ItzYoshii
I was looking at my brother clicking circles so I said "bro what is that game you're playing" he didn't say it so when he opens the game again i see it the game is called Osu! so I download it to my old dell laptop and "hey the game is too addictive" yeah that's it
Puppet
my cousin showed me the game and he showed me how to play i downloaded it 2 months later
and didnt stop playing lmao
Neigdoig
As far as I'm aware, I saw a video from wither KoiFishu or tokaku.
her everything
RILIS_29
Well I just kinda knew osu existed from like 2018 and I never really looked at it until like 6 days ago. Previously I had
Installed osu on a work computer
In one of the rooms in my house
And from then on I just logged on
Everyday. So yeah that’s my experience with osu and I also got mobile lol. Btw I drew my on avatar.
cortor55
i was on youtube then i saw a Zylice video and i was interested so i downloaded it
Rimeeny
i actually discovered it TWICE, first time was when i saw a video by the fortnite dude myth saying it was his "warmup" in 2017. second time was when i was in a discord call with avrc (vrchat) friend and he introduced me to osu, and that's also when i actually tried playing it. now he's stopped playing decayed to roughly ~600k-700k but im 166k rn so yay.
show more