forum

Shiraishi - Shinsekai

posted
Total Posts
show more
Alace
Not yet

Add 0.8~1.2 sec leadin time (for some crazy hentai DT players)

<Easy>
AR+1 ?

<fanzhen's Relax>
make your preview point the same as other diff
AR+1~2 ?
snap your kiai line well plz
00:52:238 (1,2) - can`t see (2)`s repeat
01:09:648 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - this part is super hard to read (i need to use HR)
Topic Starter
AngelHoney
i will check it when i back , ty Alapang~

edit: all fixed
Alace
鬼畜新世界
ranked
KanbeKotori
擦……
xierbaliti
。。。
OzzyOzrock
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Heatherfield
grats
MMzz
. _.
intermu
兇猛
Noobita
._ .
Backfire
-_-
mekadon_old
inb4 Noobita goes HDing it ._.

Grats AHo :D
Waryas
:cry:
deepsea
Alace + AHO = 2012 = Old world killed :OOO
eveless
鬼畜新世界
Yowane _ Haku
woooooooow
ffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak
Rucker
:O..恭喜
Apricot
gratz(๑ÒωÓ๑)
TKiller
gfdhsfgsdf why does this get ranked right when my HDD drive crashes
lepidopodus
What a silly Taiko map. BPM 193 with 193 and 320 1/4 notes long random stream. Well at least few players can enjoy it but this is just a meaningless crap to me.

Couldn't you guys just filter those kind of Taiko map, huh? Kinda disappointed.

*deletes*
Ekoro
oh my...

OHMYGAD
lepidopodus
Hey is there any way to rate the Taiko map? I just want to throw 1 in that one.

@kanpakyin: You are not the only one.
kanpakyin
I hate the stream in Taiko diff :/
Well...It's quite random and doesn't fit the music too much :<
Maybe only for me..
Mapper 31
So, for whom this taiko was made. Get out.
Topic Starter
AngelHoney
\:D/
TKiller
rofl gj Noobita
Noobita
so much hate ._.
gj TTTL on osu diff ^_^
Backfire
Daaaamn, mekadon, you got dissed by lepi HARD. I bet that stung o-o Ouch. (Not that I don't...agree...with...him...)
OzzyOzrock
We need a TAT TAT...
Waryas
What the hell noobita
Charles445
Not really liking this Hard diff :(
lailo86
Bad taiko map, that's all I can say
OzzyOzrock
The stream is the equivalent to having a 2.0 distance spaced stream for half the map.

Possible, but makes no sense, annoying, ugly, and hard.
Noobita
poot you guys... :<
HeatKai

Noobita wrote:

poot you guys... :<
Relax xD

Well , Congratz AHO :D
Even the taiko sucks , still fun to play XD
Noobita
you fail to see the art behind this taiko map, this makes me sad...
lepidopodus
Maybe post-post-post-modernism or something lol
This Taiko map might become masterpiece about a few hundred years later cause in that time humanity will be replaced by Taiko monsters or something.

/sarcasm

Ok, to be honest I don't care players playing hentai maps without publishing the map, but this is ranked map. As you know Taiko fan base is kinda week and not that big portion of players can enjoy this map due to the difficulty. That means only few of players can enjoy this one. Currently the number of players passed without putting halftime or nofail is eight, So meaningful.

And Putting random stream is easiest way to make the map hard cause you don't need to think about how to place beats or something, all you have to do is just placing those notes reeeeeally long and enough random to make players scream. It's also the most stupid way to make the map hard if it isn't used properly. Aesthetics? I guess someone ate it already.

Lots of rhythm game declined due to lack of newbies, and raising of overall difficulties(not OD in the map setting, lol) of maps is biggest reason of this. I guess osu Taiko is already suffereing from this one. Taiko masters outside osu never come here cause it's different from TnT(lol) and most of the map(yeah, most of osu standard maps playing with Taiko mode + some stupid Taiko-only maps), and newbies throw away Taiko mode cause it's too hard. *sigh*
Shiirn

lepidopodus wrote:

Lots of rhythm game declined due to lack of newbies, and raising of overall difficulties(not OD in the map setting, lol) of maps is biggest reason of this. I guess osu Taiko is already suffereing from this one. Taiko masters outside osu never come here cause it's different from TnT(lol) and most of the map(yeah, most of osu standard maps playing with Taiko mode + some stupid Taiko-only maps), and newbies throw away Taiko mode cause it's too hard. *sigh*
Not many people can see it but this is happening to standard as well, albeit a bit slower.
Noobita

lepidopodus wrote:

Maybe post-post-post-modernism or something lol
This Taiko map might become masterpiece about a few hundred years later cause in that time humanity will be replaced by Taiko monsters or something.

/sarcasm

Ok, to be honest I don't care players playing hentai maps without publishing the map, but this is ranked map. As you know Taiko fan base is kinda week and not that big portion of players can enjoy this map due to the difficulty. That means only few of players can enjoy this one. Currently the number of players passed without putting halftime or nofail is eight, So meaningful.

And Putting random stream is easiest way to make the map hard cause you don't need to think about how to place beats or something, all you have to do is just placing those notes reeeeeally long and enough random to make players scream. It's also the most stupid way to make the map hard if it isn't used properly. Aesthetics? I guess someone ate it already.

I agree with you that perhaps ranking this was a bit wrong (even though it doesn't matter much for me). Would it be alright if it was approved? There are many extremely hard osu maps (some of them are approved), made for fun and people can rank on them... so I guess approving it is better~
mekadon_old
If you hate my map, then I really recommend you to play this map.

EDIT : Forget about the post.
show more