forum

Custom combo colours seem to be broken

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
i am very gay
I know how to get them to show up on my map and in the editor, but im not sure how to get this part of the menu to work:

whenever i set a colour here it just doesnt save the moment i leave the editor
i was wondering if anyone had managed to get this to work
Zelzatter Zero
I think it's to make color choosing less tedious ig? Choose a color, then click "Add to Custom Color", click OK and bam, the color you chose will be shown in the color combos.*

I don't really know if there's anyone who still use this, as modifying 4-5 colors manually ain't even that time-consuming to begin with.

* At least that's what I can gather upon using that feature the first time since I don't even need this thing in the first place.
Topic Starter
i am very gay

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

I think it's to make color choosing less tedious ig? Choose a color, then click "Add to Custom Color", click OK and bam, the color you chose will be shown in the color combos.*

I don't really know if there's anyone who still use this, as modifying 4-5 colors manually ain't even that time-consuming to begin with.

* At least that's what I can gather upon using that feature the first time since I don't even need this thing in the first place.
yeah ive tried that but when i leave the map it doesnt save