forum

How much have you progressed in your first 5 months, rank wise and skill wise?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ryuto
I think I was playing 4 and 5* with horrible accuracy (85% or something) and didn't know how to play the game properly
Topic Starter
Molly Sandera

Ryuto wrote:

I think I was playing 4 and 5* with horrible accuracy (85% or something) and didn't know how to play the game properly
That seems like how i do at 4*, but i play mostly 3* because i wasn't quite ready for 4*, i get B's and A's in most 3* maps. And a few S ranks
Nikson883

Molly Sandera wrote:

Nikson883 wrote:

So im playing for about 3 months now, had a break at the beginning because "omg this game is stupid >:(".
Bought a tablet, and got from 1 000 000 to 900 000 in one evening. Got comfortable with it really quick, Right now im playing mostly nomod, ocassionally with HD 4* maps.

With time my acc really improved, to the point when i sometimes have more misses than 100. I think im just another average player thats gonna reach 5 digit in a year, or maybe even longer.
Looks like I'm below average, then. Or maybe all the average people don't lurk in forums, cause they suck?
I have a feeling this period is about to end, though
Sometimes i just wake up better and get better scores. Just be patient and P L A Y M O R E
Topic Starter
Molly Sandera

Nikson883 wrote:

Molly Sandera wrote:

Nikson883 wrote:

So im playing for about 3 months now, had a break at the beginning because "omg this game is stupid >:(".
Bought a tablet, and got from 1 000 000 to 900 000 in one evening. Got comfortable with it really quick, Right now im playing mostly nomod, ocassionally with HD 4* maps.

With time my acc really improved, to the point when i sometimes have more misses than 100. I think im just another average player thats gonna reach 5 digit in a year, or maybe even longer.
Looks like I'm below average, then. Or maybe all the average people don't lurk in forums, cause they suck?
I have a feeling this period is about to end, though
Sometimes i just wake up better and get better scores. Just be patient and P L A Y M O R E
[monotone] that's what I've been doing for past five months.
Oh maybe not the patience part but I've been playing a lot in the past
Nikson883

Molly Sandera wrote:

I've been training wrestling 6 years before i had any chance in national tournaments. I suggest patience.
You can't expect results immediately, maybe invest in gear, maybe sit in more comfortable position, try different skins, idk everything may help but nothing will make you great in one sec.
Topic Starter
Molly Sandera

Nikson883 wrote:

Molly Sandera wrote:

I've been training wrestling 6 years before i had any chance in national tournaments. I suggest patience.
Alright then. I'm ready.
YamichanKawaii
i was at 4 stars when i had 1000pp....

Molly Sandera wrote:

YamichanKawaii wrote:

Maybe u should play more 4 stars instead of playing 3 stars
but im not good at 3*, however these days im on a quest to get my first 4* fc before i get my first 5* pass
Topic Starter
Molly Sandera

YamichanKawaii wrote:

i was at 4 stars when i had 1000pp....

Molly Sandera wrote:

YamichanKawaii wrote:

Maybe u should play more 4 stars instead of playing 3 stars
but im not good at 3*, however these days im on a quest to get my first 4* fc before i get my first 5* pass
I assume you play for passes rather than FC's? Because i don't really play for just passes most of the time. I want actual good plays, especially since i play tourneys
Nikson883

Molly Sandera wrote:

I assume you play for passes rather than FC's? Because i don't really play for just passes most of the time. I want actual good plays, especially since i play tourneys
I think if you play more maps out of your comfort range, you are actually improving. When i started playing 4,5* maps i could easily FC 3* maps. So go and try new stuff
YamichanKawaii

Molly Sandera wrote:

I do play for FC but I lack consistency but playing higher stars than u are comfortable with is the only way to improve at all
MusicRitman
I got to 3* and S-ed it (1-2 maps). Rank were about 350k for sure...
-Chaeyoung

Nikson883 wrote:

I think im just another average player thats gonna reach 5 digit in a year, or maybe even longer.
You can definitely do it! I'm also aiming to make 5 digits by this year. Maybe you can grind out more farm maps because rising 200k ranks isn't easy.
Topic Starter
Molly Sandera

Lapse23 wrote:

Nikson883 wrote:

I think im just another average player thats gonna reach 5 digit in a year, or maybe even longer.
You can definitely do it! I'm also aiming to make 5 digits by this year. Maybe you can grind out more farm maps because rising 200k ranks isn't easy.
before i start mass farming, i want stay back and do more difficult maps with lots of tapping and finger control. i will need it for good accuracy, which in turn will help me SS farm maps ;)
Saen
i got depression reading the title
Topic Starter
Molly Sandera

Saen wrote:

i got depression reading the title
what? you also cant fc 3* like me and was in 400k in your first months too? because i sure am
Ryuto
Well I can't remember back to that time, so I'm gonna do the same but after about 1.5 years of playing.

I am 16k rank (6175pp), I have around 570h playtime, I found my favourite mods to farm to be HDHR, I can acc OD10 jumps quite well and my alternating and streaming starts to get a bit better. My speed sucks and my fingercontrol and tech skills need improvement.
VyeeR
2k pp in 5 months, fcing a 5.8* map and 7* map pass B rank
Vaniels
Necro time.
I was mentally resting. It was cool. Maybe I have improved a little, but it doesn't matter.
Manishh
I havnt improve in those 5months much because 1 month ago I wasnt playing osu much and from last 1month I started ejoying the game again, got a lot better on aim, consistency, accuracy and tech maps. Improved small amount on stream since I started practicing 3 days ago. There was quite a lot room for improvement but I am pretty happy with what I got since I am better than last time
AccountWontWork
my first 5 months were pretty bad, I basically just rushed to 4* maps and made my consistency suck.
Akameeee
bruh i was playing CTB while figuring out how std is works lmao