forum

bruh how the hell did the mapping request thing even blew up?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[[[[[[
Like????? Do these people not realize that you can make your own map?
Sophie Twilight
Don't let it get to you.
Sometimes we can see it as a potential for mapping when they recommend great songs.

We can have fun criticising their music taste. (Toxic I know)
Zelzatter Zero
Most likely they tried for a short bit and then thought mapping is too hard lemme request someone in public.

Source: Already did something similar once, learned it the hard way bcs I did it in Monstrata modding queue.
sayucat_
they just don't read rules
epic man 2
Everyone on Osu is possibly aware of that they can chart their own songs, however not everyone is at the same level of experience when it comes to mapping songs by themselves — mapping request queues from what i've seen are normally hosted for fun, so I don't see it as a bad thing (At least it's not making a new forum topic asking for a map of a song to be made).

I was actually considering opening one up for Osu!Mania 4K mapping due to my lack of motivation this year in comparison to the past 2 years, so I just wanted to get back into the swing of things that way (While of course, not wanting profit from it at all).
Sophie Twilight

epic man 2 wrote:

(At least it's not making a new forum topic asking for a map of a song to be made).
However this exact one is what OP and everyone is complaining about.
epic man 2
ik