forum

Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sketchified
Hey everyone, I doubt many people read the forums for introductions, but here I go anyway.
I initially downloaded osu as a platform to test out my keyboards, at the time I was unaware of how bottomless the pit truly was. Whilst playing I noticed that I was really struggling with 1 star maps and did much better on 2 star maps, I didn't really understand how that worked but kept playing until my phone alerted me that it was well over 4 am. This is really one of those games that suprise you with its simplicity but then strike you down if you underestimate it, a very addictive quality.
Then again I'm not here to judge this game or give an evaluation, I want to enter this community of circle clicking geniuses and idiots. And so, here I am!

Right now the only thing that surpasses my addiction to Osu, is my addiction to keyboards, (shoutout to any r/mechanicalkeyboards members, the nicest community in my opinion), so if anyone is interested please DM me!

I consume a lot of films and shows, so I tend to binge on Netflix or Anime in my spare time. I sort of gravitate towards niche shows, although I always check the show on Mal/imdb before I watch it, I never discriminate based on pure ratings alone, I kinda like that feeling of finding a hidden gem amongst the treasures.
I still think that there are some 'must watch' films and Animes if you want to actually talk about them.
Like Forrest Gump, Rain Man, Shawshank Redemption, Citizen Kane for films.
I think Azumanga Daioh, Clannad, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Gurren Laggan are some basics that you should start before entering any genre. But of course, it all depends on taste.

I really doubt that I would become an influential osu player and break records and stuff like that, but I'd love to have as many friends as possible during my time playing this god damn game.

Thanks for your time!
Neigdoig
Try playing osu! using Linux sometime if you want to learn open-source OS's.
Linkedx
Welcome to the forums if you down to play just hmu!