forum

Skin Review + Tips & Tricks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
supsatan
Okay so recently, I spent a few days making a skin from an old one that I took for testing. Today, It's a compilation of a lot of skins that I took from my collection and it gave this result.

- Circles are mainly from MonkoKamui_V2 (by Monko2k) with red and blue colors. I made sure that the colours are dark enough.
- Cursor is from chitanda+M-ViC Edit (by M-ViC)
- Cursor smoke is from froooon v18.8 (by froon)
- Hitsounds are entirely from - Hey DT Purple Ryuk edit 1 - (by an unknown author)
- Selection mods are from - JesusOmega {NM} 『Planets』 - (by JesusOmega)
- Pause background, fail background and others things are from 404 SkinNotFound v2 (by an unknown author)
- Numbers, letters, special signs, stars and others things are from Spazza's skin from the image material video (by iSmileZ)
- Arrow warning and counts are from vladaadv3 (by vladaad)
- Spinner and follow points are from - # WhiteCat (1.0) 『CK』 #- (by cyperdark)
- Play skip and HP bar by Gasha v1.3 dark blue normal hc (by G4SH4)

Most of the skins are remixes of other skins but I only put the ones I have downloaded. However, I don't think I put all the skins that are in the compilation so if you want to know something or if you have noticed something belonging to a skin, I'm here.

Do you have any tips and tricks to give me, have I improved compared to version 1.0?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOOTNOTES
Applause and fail sound are the only things manually implemented by me through Audacity.

- Applause is from "Dex Arson - Embers" (Geometry Dash World OST)
- Fail sound is from "BTMC's osu! gameshow" (OR BY ACCESSING THIS VIDEO)