forum

How to change the speed of a single slider

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Snorty ]
I'm trying to understand how the editor's F6 interface works, I do the same thing I see in other beatmaps that have greeline but every time I move, it still unconfigures all the other sliders
WitherMite
you need to make new green lines (inherited timing point) when you want to change SV. just moving the same one will mean that the sliders behind it are no longer affected.

either click the plus sign under the list of timing points to create one at your current position or there's an option in the settings to bind a key to create new inherited timing points which will make one at your position and open up the f6 menu.
Topic Starter
[ Snorty ]
Thanks!!

WitherMite wrote:

you need to make new green lines (inherited timing point) when you want to change SV. just moving the same one will mean that the sliders behind it are no longer affected.

either click the plus sign under the list of timing points to create one at your current position or there's an option in the settings to bind a key to create new inherited timing points which will make one at your position and open up the f6 menu.