forum

Your "That one weird habit i have in osu!"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Anzo
Scrolling the mouse wheel while playing....
PainSinger
Pressing z/x during breaks for no reason and doing infinity sign with my mouse
maal
The pinky on my right hand, always rises when I play. JUST LIKE A BONER.
Wylo

PainSinger wrote:

Pressing z/x during breaks for no reason and doing infinity sign with my mouse
This. Guess we're bored during breaks.
hinamizawan
My mouse gets too damn sweaty when playing osu! :/
anongos

Emaal wrote:

The pinky on my right hand, always rises when I play. JUST LIKE A BONER.
This. No idea why, it just happens.
excellions
lifting my middle finger for faster left click
jjrocks
I take off my watch before I play.
nanda2009
I always shivering when I finished when I almost FC a map...
dat's cause I got a miss :P
Avedas
I like to alt tab during breaks and guess where the break ends and hope I don't mess up.
aevv_old

excellions wrote:

lifting my middle finger for faster left click
same for 240+
lyh20050329
I like to make a lot of C and B .and I'm too lazy to make them better like A and S
Ekaru
Cussing out loud while I play.

...Then thinking about how fun the map was afterward. >_>;

EDIT: And I raise all my fingers but my index finger and thumb while spinning, and put my weight into it.
Remilia--_old

Shellghost wrote:

Hmm, not sure if i had posted it in here yet but i tap my tongue against the roof of my mouth, following the rhythm of the map i'm playing.
Gcode
My head slooooowly goes to the left, tilting as I play.
My pen often feels too big for my hands
Avedas

Ekaru wrote:

Cussing out loud while I play.
This.
Kokizi
I slam my keyboard whenever I combo break
Quaraezha
I fart when I achieve an SS Rank

I panic if I didn't finish typing my message in the chatbox and the game starts
Shiirn

Quaraezha wrote:

Kei

Shiirn wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

;A;
TheSuyo

Quaraezha wrote:

Also during long spinners I move my face towards the screen as if I could intimidate it. :I
wrenbow
I have to adjust my glasses at every break. If I don't then I get fidgety.
Anchobee
my hand shake a lot when i hold the pen for too long ;A;
gat1toneku

Sallad4ever wrote:

press F9 whenever break in the map
this, also alt tab
which sometimes cause me to miss or fail when i didn't notice the break has ended
damn i hate that
Yuzeyun
General :
  1. I play at least 6 of my 190 own maps.
  2. PMing Didou or other taiko players
  3. Editing songs (No wonder why I have 190 maps of mine now)
Standard :
Nothing LOL

Taiko :
  1. This happens on stepmania too, random tapping before the song starts.
  2. When there are breaks, I try to make a fictive pattern that I would add if I made a taiko, or redoing another diff's pattern (Shrill False [Normal] where I do the [LKs's Hard]'s pattern.
  3. Rarely, I do weird styles. LOL
While editing Taiko maps :
  1. Making crazy patterns. Look at the Flan-Chan no Ongaku Kyoushitsu map, I did WTF pattern (Thus I can't pass it, unlike the old Taikomiza 495 LOL)
  2. Trying to get a specific number of notes for ranked maps like Rokodo does for some (FCNOK = 999; Indecent = 765 and that sort of things)
inb4 TL;DR
machomuu
Sometimes I get nervous and my finger doesn't respond. This usually happens when I'm going for S rank.

Also, sometimes I whisper the lyrics or tune of the song randomly.
Maliciousness_old
i usually play with zx button...
but sometimes i use mouse click...
thelewa

Gcode wrote:

My head slooooowly goes to the left, tilting as I play.
^this and usually I don't even notice it before my neck starts to hurt. Doesn't really make it harder to play though. I also have to check the chat on every break and I play without the score, accuracy or combo numbers. They tend to distract me.
Gon
getting a miss 3-5 notes before the song ends, this is happening a lot lately rofl

Or

getting a miss on the first 5 notes on a map, ignore it, and then FC the rest of the map, and then proceed to plant my two palms on my face.
D33d
I seem to place my left forearm parallel to the front of my desk, usually with my fingertips holding down the mouse pad. This should change, if I bother to use the keyboard and also get a mouse pad which will actually stay put. Damn you, Steelseries; the QcK Mini's supposed to be a decent pad.
Sup A Noob
I'm starting to use osu! to train the flexibility and fitness of my other fingers.
sillyloli
I have a bad habit of when I mess up one, I tend to get off-beat and mess up every single other note after that.
Also I always have to move my mouse, I can't let it stand still for some odd reason.
:?
Rei Hakurei
rarely on planned S'ed map, this is happened 3 times.. always happens before final spinner approaches..
:( MISSes the last note before spinner.. (even on a real DS)
Cheala
I wash my hands before playing. I also wash my hands if something just doesn't want to work. I keep paper under my hand so i can move the tablet's pen easily. I can't play without having my hair on a ponytail... Weird...
Yakety Saxer
For some reason, during gameplay, those jokes that 'always make you lulz' come up and I start lulzing.

Sometimes making me lose D:
thiefer
I have to play osu in a certain position/ back against bed, laptop on lap, mousepad underneath laptop slightly/ or I can't play at all o-o.
Kei

TicClick wrote:

During the breaks I fill some circles on BG with cursor.
I press LMB and spin small circle counterclockwise. Stars are like leaves in the wind.
Also I sometimes draw stars, digits and other simple stuff using cursor's trail.
That.

And when I have to Spin a spinner idk why but I become very nervous :o
winber1
does anyone else (who uses mouse) hold their pinky down? o_o i do it basically to have more stability or something idk... and it just feels really awk if I let go.
Pereira006
1- Spect me I get nervous
2- Higer 500 combo I get nervous
3- BG scary and hentai I get nervous
4- Crazy beatmap like kirby I get nervous lol
gat1toneku

Gonzzz wrote:

getting a miss 3-5 notes before the song ends, this is happening a lot lately rofl

Or

getting a miss on the first 5 notes on a map, ignore it, and then FC the rest of the map, and then proceed to plant my two palms on my face.
the last time i farmed for score this happened to me a lot
but now i can't farm anymore though (quitting after i miss lol)
show more