Nyukai
beatmapsets/1691007#osu/3455604 No BN/hypes yet but might get them soon

ty
Akareh
Shiwakaze
Niviro
[Keiko Hotaru]
Elzix
beatmapsets/1646192#osu/3447843 i have a potential first! hmu if you need more info
Itsuuki
beatmapsets/1551250#osu/3169980 can get a 2nd bn if u accept
-Lian-
RainSeason
Hi Len! I have a question for you. Recently when you reopened map acceptance you wrote "desired rules". The point is, there was one point that confused me. "3. i can ignore if im not interested". That's the point. I'm not going to condemn something like that or anything right now, but just want to clarify. How, for example, am I supposed to know that you're not interested in my map? Of course you have point one, which says that you prefer Japanese vocals, but that doesn't mean that you're limited to them.
Now let's imagine the situation. You usually write "please don't send these map to other BNs it's in my queue" or something like that. So let's pretend that's exactly what I did. And I'm sitting there, waiting for the time until my map is abandoned and wondering "Len is not interested or he did not have time to get to it?"In general, please tell me how to be in these situations, because it is not really clear whether you are not interested or too dense flow.
OneShotFox
Shunao
quantumvortex
Sonnyc
beatmapsets/1520794#osu/3456185 - 유난한 스타일
beatmapsets/1567841#osu/3201150 - 무난한 스타일
MrLilBoi
Topic Starter
Len

RainSeason wrote:

~
ok im here to be clear here. im actually looking at most of the maps in my mod queue cuz i really loved to watch new maps. and im trying to check all. however, as you can see, after BN, about 150 mod requests have been received in the queue. could you check them one by one and explain each to the corresponding mappers such as like oh its not interested or ofc i will do? i didn't open the mod queue just to be joking. in fact, as written on the user page, if ppl want, can ask for more detailed mods through pm (actually, i am trying to answer all of them, and ingame requests are piling up even at this moment). i didnt write as dont send it to others but im sorry if u took it as "please don't send these map to other BNs"

in conclusion, the point of 3 is that i will pick maps which is interesting to me and mod only the things that "i want to improve and i want to push this in ranked". therefore there is no need to wait because i am not sure that i am modding your map due to many requests that is not expect as i said, so if it becomes a problem i will not open the queue again and after this i will find out through bn finder on my own

actually the first nominate that i pushed was also of the new mapper and i was really honored to see the styles, maps, and personalities of diverse mappers through the queue. however, as i was writing this, i realized that there was a problem with my attitude, and i do not think i will open it for a while. sorry its closed. :<

edited: i deeply apologize for not answering everything and for not properly explaining the criteria for being interesting.
Saka
Topic Starter
Len
so if you have any other questions, please leave a message in pm. im afraid to leave a long message here