forum

should i be afraid of rsi?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
teu
i play 4k mania and i vibro 8-10*
should i be afraid of Repetitive strain injury (RSI)???
-NoName-
Don't push yourself too hard
Getting RSI is one of two ways to achieve a game over in this game (the other being getting restricted)

It sucks twice as much when I see a person lie to themselves about their hands and wrists being fine when they really aren't. I've seen many people go down with RSI this way

As long as you honestly know your limits, you should be fine
DeltaNami
If you want to err on the side of caution, then play those maps less or just be careful. From my understanding of rsi, even regular fast patterns in the game can cause it, so vibro especially is just a fast track to hand injuries. I've also gotten some minor rsi from playing regularly in the past and can tell you that it sucks a lot, so take care of your wrists and hands while you still have the chance!
Hoshimegu Mio

-NoName- wrote:

Don't push yourself too hard
Getting RSI is one of two ways to achieve a game over in this game (the other being getting restricted)

It sucks twice as much when I see a person lie to themselves about their hands and wrists being fine when they really aren't. I've seen many people go down with RSI this way

As long as you honestly know your limits, you should be fine
The other ways of achieving game over are breaking your hands and dying.
midgy
if you hands burn then stretch for a min or two, if they feel numb in anyway stop playing for the day otherwise you should be fine to do whatever you'd like on the game with no injuries :D