forum

4k 8* Osu Mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeltaNami
Trying to think of what would technically be the easiest way to get the 8* medal in 4k. Of course that means only ranked maps, and since there are no ranked 4k maps above 7.13, the maps have to be in DT. My first thought was algorithm, but then also thought about blue zenith. I feel like speed/stamina players would have an easier time passing blue zenith and a harder time passing algorithm in dt. There's also people I've seen who just hp pass galaxy collapse or kai dan dt for an easy 8 star, but that's more for the vibro kinds of people I think. Then again, I'm nowhere near that level of skill, so I'd have no idea lmao. Any input or suggestions from other people, especially anyone who has played and passed those kinds of maps, would be appreciated.

(may or may not be planning ahead to see what I should look out for lol)
Hoshimegu Mio
Blue Zenith DT is almost 9* though.
edp446
Can you use mods to get the medal? If so, try using the easy mod, it doesn't seem to change the star rating for mania. And then dt nano death, the extra hp could let you pass the vibro section.
Hoshimegu Mio

edp446 wrote:

Can you use mods to get the medal? If so, try using the easy mod, it doesn't seem to change the star rating for mania. And then dt nano death, the extra hp could let you pass the vibro section.
EZ mod doesn't work.

EZ, HT, and NF are not allowed.
Lights
you arent going to get a chart at 8 stars thats much easier than blue zenith- 300bpm jumpstreams is pretty tame for that star rating. only caveat is the strict hp setting.
teu
vibro moment
Geovanniplayz7

Lights wrote:

you arent going to get a chart at 8 stars thats much easier than blue zenith- 300bpm jumpstreams is pretty tame for that star rating. only caveat is the strict hp setting.
300bpm Jumpstreams are ε tho