forum

MY RANK IS INCREASING HELP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Poptont
HELP I CANT FIND ANY HIGH 5* - LOW 6* MAPS I ALREADY DID BLUE ZENITH AND GALAXY COLLAPSE PLEASE HELP
HOPEFULLY WHEN I WAKE SOMEONE WILL HAVE REPLIED
I NEED HELP PLEASE 😭
LivingThings_old_1
When you are on the map selection screen, turn on DT (OR NC) and that difficulty of maps which are lower will raise. When you do this turn the map sort to Sort by Difficulty and you should see bunch more maps which are 5* - Low 6* come up. Maps which are lower difficulty will be easier but can still give a lot PP. The only downside to this that the BPM of the map increase drastically and requires you to have speed.
Hoshimegu Mio
Start playing 7K.
Topic Starter
Poptont

YyottaCat wrote:

Start playing 7K.
i cant im too bad

LivingThings wrote:

When you are on the map selection screen, turn on DT (OR NC) and that difficulty of maps which are lower will raise. When you do this turn the map sort to Sort by Difficulty and you should see bunch more maps which are 5* - Low 6* come up. Maps which are lower difficulty will be easier but can still give a lot PP. The only downside to this that the BPM of the map increase drastically and requires you to have speed.
thanks
Hoshimegu Mio

Poptont wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Start playing 7K.
i cant im too bad
You know what the best answer is in how to start doing something?

Start. It doesn't matter how bad you are, if you don't start, you're never going to get better.
haha i rolypoly
master the piano and do the 7k and while youre learning the piano wait until the next 6 star mania map gets ranked
either that or spend 1000s of attempts on the same map for the w
Topic Starter
Poptont

LivingThings wrote:

thanks

YyottaCat wrote:

Poptont wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Start playing 7K.
i cant im too bad

Start. It doesn't matter how bad you are, if you don't start, you're never going to get better.
im trying out 6k is that a good start?
Hoshimegu Mio

Poptont wrote:

LivingThings wrote:

thanks

YyottaCat wrote:

Poptont wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Start playing 7K.
i cant im too bad

im trying out 6k is that a good start?
There are far less 6K maps than 7K maps so I don't really recommend 6K but I guess it does work to some extent.