forum

hello..:) please welcome to a newcomer..:3 *act cool

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kawaii_Raivi
Hello everybody..:D
let you know me and let me know you :)
it had been long time not playing at a forum like this..:P *not important what really
my name is Reina. i'm 16 y.o. at second grade in senior high school. and i come from Indonesia, anyone know it?? *try to act cool #labileteen (OMG my introduction like it's not important!!-_- i'm really a labile teen!! ckckckck)
i know Osu from my friend and try to play.. i'm still newbie, so i still learing(but this's kinda hard..-.-) yeah i'm still fool play this game..:(
okay that's me!! sorry if this's like strange introduction!!;)
nice to meet yaa.. hope we can be friend.. hehehe..:p *just ignore -_-
J U D G E
Hi and welcome ^^.
Rantai
Hi and welcome indeed :)
ddrXero64
Welcome Kawaii_Raivi, I have some indonesian friends that love Vocaloid haha, I wonder if you do too. But cool introduction, hope you enjoy this game. I'm new as well, but I'm sure you'll fit in quickly, I think I may have already. :)
Firo Prochainezo
Hello
Sander-Don
welcome~ ♥
Pizzicato
Welcome to Osu!
Have fun and enjoy your stay.
Vext_old
I don't know how to respond to that. Welcome.
Topic Starter
Kawaii_Raivi
thanks for the really nice and warm welcoming..:D thankies guys..:* i'm really glad for it, aww~ ♡ and thanks for appreciating my strange introduction seems you're all really nice and sweet people..;p #labileteen
nice to meet ya guys, hope we can be friends..:)
@ddrXero64 : yeah i also like vocaloid(kyaa~ Len..♥>.<), but not really. anyway thankyouu really, nice to meet yaa..;)
Mara
yo bro
Kokizi
I like your avatar brah
Corin

BakaloidSky wrote:

I like your avatar brah
Also, WELCOME TO OSU! FELLOW COMRADE!

See you in chat <3
Topic Starter
Kawaii_Raivi
yo.. and hello thanks for another welcoming guys..:) ehehehe..*ignore ignore it!
@BakaloidSky & Corin : really?? aww~*what really! nah.. it's kinda bad.. not looking good i think..-_- anyway thank you..:)
ehehehe yeah and nice too meet ya all..:D #labileteen