forum

Making informative mapping youtube videos and need to know who I should do it based on.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BasicsZ
So I'm thinking about making a youtube video series about osu mappers think bruhmasterl style if you think there are any mappers I should make this video about please comment or if you yourself think it would make sense/want to be in the videos lmk but I do want to make sure to make these good quality videos. I would make the scripts ask you questions about what you think is important for certain things and possibly if whoever would like to add an interview in the video. Obviously, I would prefer if whoever I make the video about had a decent influence on osu and mapping but they would also be more likely to not want to work with me as I am completely unknown and that makes sense as well, but even then hopefully they could answer some questions. Btw even if you just gave me an idea of who to do would be helpful as I am not really expecting being able to full on get an influential mapper to work with me as I am rn. Maybe it will take a few videos of mappers before anyone decides they would like to join in and that's fine.

(Please let me know if this isn't something that should be posted here, I don't know where else I would be able to ask so yeah sorry)

Also if anything was not clear I apologize as I kinda just wrote this not thinking that much about it so if you have any questions please do ask I will glady answer.
Zawajiro
too long didn't read
Topic Starter
BasicsZ
TL:DR I plan to make youtube series about mappers and their experiences or anything really kinda similar to bruhmasterl but don't know who i should do.
Shiraya Sayuki
Make it on Halgoh
Chiru-kun
I'd assume Kalibe is pretty relevant