forum

osu! should have more profile badges

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
nico-
just like a.. sort of a... collectible, thingy..
for eg. ppl with over a certain amount of forum posts get a tiny badge which means they have contributed, have a funky name, like "chat-bird" or somethin.

I think it improves the appeal of the game in a visual way, players might start caring about tiny trivial things in the game, having a certain amount of score or S ranks gives you a little badge on your profile

yes I know achievements exist, but I'm talking about badges like the loved, or BN badge next to the player's name on his profile

just one of the things I wish osu! had
Patatitta
I don't agree with tat, I feel that would ruin the rarity of a badge, just adding more archivements would be ok
Topic Starter
nico-

Patatitta wrote:

I don't agree with tat, I feel that would ruin the rarity of a badge, just adding more archivements would be ok
but osu! lacks collectibles, and it feels like not a lot of people care about achievements
ClevelandsMyBro
hard disagree

badges and title are given to those who has contributed to this game for the better. i highly doubt peppy would just give them out to forum lurkers or retry spammers for free. well, unless you're from 2009.
Topic Starter
nico-

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

hard disagree

badges and title are given to those who has contributed to this game for the better. i highly doubt peppy would just give them out to forum lurkers or retry spammers for free. well, unless you're from 2009.
it doesn't have to be in the forum or anything, it can be any achievement related to the gameplay, maybe if the achievements had a better representation, that would have done the job too

O~o ah well, I guess its a flop idea
abraker
badges are supposed to represent outstanding community achievements or contributions

misc achievements related to gameplay can go to the medals section