dying at the nearly end of gallaxy collapse before the LN end

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bananahira
The tittle, i want to commit seppuku, i need a hug, this is beyond frustrating
timebombed
mirror or screw galaxy collapse for now

had a similar experience with blue zenith (still am bad at blue zenith) :)
luxrayy

bananahira wrote:

The tittle, i want to commit seppuku, i need a hug, this is beyond frustrating
just exert all your remaining energy on the final spam part right before the end
DeltaNami
I actually made this exact same thread a year ago lmao. I noticed I would always die to the jump jacks and the jumptrill at the end and got super frustrated. What I did was stop playing it for a month or two and practice jacks in the meantime. That's what I would recommend!
Haengsyo
I had the same problem. I played GC like once a month all the while practicing jacks regularly until I passed it. Don't retry spam or play the map too much or else it will lead to burnout/mindblock
Rikuka
use pause trick
Topic Starter
bananahira
i think i have a fucking curse on 6* maps, i cant even do blue zenith and keep dying at the same parts evry single time i try these maps.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????

i dont even tryhard them, every time i feel a skillboost, i try them, and this happens nearly every 3 months
WHAT I NEED TO DO?
-NoName-
Relax and don't worry about them too much, you'll be fine

Also take breaks - that seriously helps way more than you might think
Topic Starter
bananahira
nevermind, i finally passed Galaxy Collapsee, but i died at the end of Blue Zenith
Hoshimegu Mio

bananahira wrote:

nevermind, i finally passed Galaxy Collapsee, but i died at the end of Blue Zenith
Play more LN like I do.
[HD]Voxav

timebombed wrote:

mirror or screw galaxy collapse for now

had a similar experience with blue zenith (still am bad at blue zenith) :)
had a similar experice with Galaxy Collapse and Blue Zenith before stop play 4k pp maps, and not just once lol
Topic Starter
bananahira

YyottaCat wrote:

bananahira wrote:

Play more LN like I do.
#0000FF is impossible and its HP drain rate is awfull, i've been playing this map and i can totally do it, but the damn HP, i can read it, i can kinda type it while keeping a nice acc, but i keep dying at the first LN section.
i started playing more LN and i kinda know how to do play LN tech and inverse... but shit, #0000FF is hard, awkward and frustrating as fuck.
i would call it a mindblock but it's not the same feeling as playing Makiba, Rave 7 or Drown into Perdition.
any tips? playing more doesn't work either because of curse and slump and playing less causes rust.

also, i don't tryhard #0000FF, i try it when i'm on skillboost, and that happens nearly every 2 months
DJ K1RA
Blue Zenith is overrated LN Jumpstream/Handstream
Topic Starter
bananahira
i still cant do blue zenith, time to seppuku
SoRaKee
calm don't overexert yourself
you can do it
download LN maps and practice them
had your problem when i first entered 4 digit
i used to hate LN but now i've grown attached to it
Topic Starter
bananahira

SoRaKee wrote:

you can do it
i kwno how to play inverse and tech LN, idk why i cant do 0000FF when its not a mindblock
Hoshimegu Mio

bananahira wrote:

SoRaKee wrote:

you can do it
i kwno how to play inverse and tech LN, idk why i cant do 0000FF when its not a mindblock
As long as you can pass LN10 it should be easy.

If you want to get accuracy on it, [Crz]Crysarlene's maps are good LN release practice.
DeltaNami

YyottaCat wrote:

bananahira wrote:

SoRaKee wrote:

you can do it

If you want to get accuracy on it, [Crz]Crysarlene's maps are good LN release practice.
LN10 is not necessary for blue zenith. I got an S on it when I was barely 6th LN lmao. If your skin is readable and you have the stamina then it should be doable.
Hoshimegu Mio

Delta386 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

bananahira wrote:

SoRaKee wrote:

you can do it

LN10 is not necessary for blue zenith. I got an S on it when I was barely 6th LN lmao. If your skin is readable and you have the stamina then it should be doable.
Maybe I just think that everyone's really good at LN. Blue Zenith has some easy patterns on the LNs though so it shouldn't be hard.