forum

Worst Pizza toppings (Pineapple doesn't count).

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SirGamalot
Pineapple doesn't go on pizza, but what else counts as a culinary sin?
AccountWontWork
Pineapple is the best topping
urdonekid
pineapple
WitherMite
pizza.

otherwise we never know how deep to go, how many pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas topped with pizzas...................

is too much?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Lemon slices
ShinRun
Testicales
ClevelandsMyBro
boba.

it was actually real in dominos indonesia. even tho ive never tried it i can taste how bad it would be without actually tasting it.
Manishh
I only eat cheese pizza so idk
Nuuskamuikkunen
Olives... with pits.
JustABeginner
As much as I love broccoli, please don't include as a topping.
It's gross, it's not ideal.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Pumpkin.

Screw you pumpkin.