forum

Budget mechanical keyboard recommendation?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The WinterSlime
I just recently moved from laptop keyboard to mechanical keyboards (which my friend gave me a HP GK100F Outemo blue switch). Have a lot of troubles adapting the new one and I wonder if I was pressing too hard cuz I just moved from laptop or it's the keyboard problem or it's the switches problem

Also since I finally got some budget, what's your recommendation for mania keyboards (preferably under $50 and hotswappable)? I went with gateron reds and cherry browns at the same time cuz I'm too lazy to think about switches problem
edp446
The cheapest is probably the magicforce keyboard. It's impossible to find a good hotswappable keyboard under $50. Or even $100. All of them have polling rates under 1000 hz. Outenmu sucks.
matvey_dub
I personally use hexgears GK705 for over a year and it is amazing.
NeroOtter
idk if its too much of a budget option but.. i used chinese cheap mech Zuoya (it doesn't has a model name, so xd), comes at around under 30 bucks as of today's sales, and has reds, blues and blacks to choose from on AliExpress, i would recommend always buying reds on these because theyre impossible to fuck up when replica-ing and stuff.. but yeah, this baby got me quite far

now i use hyperx alloy origins 60% with reds.