forum

pass me songs 6k! mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PPDarkness
They give me 6k songs to practice, I am starting with 6k and I would like to improve. What songs do you recommend for me?
Haengsyo
There aren’t many 6k songs to improve with Im afraid(as far as my knowledge goes). It’s because almost every player who plays 6k is already a 7k player, and 6k is considered sort of a “gimmick” keymode. But I guess you would try songs like Protoflicker and S.O.S, it’s the only 2 maps I can think of off the top of my head.

P.S: if you’re trying to learn 6k to ease into 7k, just play 7k. 6k won’t do anything to your 7k skills.
-Andrei-

Haengsyo wrote:

There aren’t many 6k songs to improve with Im afraid(as far as my knowledge goes). It’s because almost every player who plays 6k is already a 7k player, and 6k is considered sort of a “gimmick” keymode. But I guess you would try songs like Protoflicker and S.O.S, it’s the only 2 maps I can think of off the top of my head.

P.S: if you’re trying to learn 6k to ease into 7k, just play 7k. 6k won’t do anything to your 7k skills.
Also playing 7k can help with reading 6k, I never play 6k at all but I can read it pretty well just not used to the no space bar